Type R Owned

REPOEDsDIME

w00000t w00t!
Established Member
Damn, that sucks for him. He thinks he will be getting some kind of money from a lawsuit though... yeah, try again buddy. I have a girlfriend that did the exact same thing. Except she was doing about 70mph when she hit, and she was in a SN95 Vert. Lets jsut say that she was REALLy messed up. In a wheelchair for 6 months, snapped her pelvis,etc. It was the same situation and with a really good lawyer, she just recieved her WHOPPING $17,000.... ooooooh. And it took 4 years of courts,etc. to get her money. Although, they did have to pay all of her medical bills so I guess it was a fair deal but still. She was really messed up and in the hospital for a week, got out of the hospital to wheel herself up on stage to get her diploma...

XplicitBoost

All Eyes On Me
Established Member
maintain speed? the truck was parked on the right side of the road where it clearly said "No parking any where at any time"

and it happend in Brampton, ON. Canada

Last edited:

EastCoast5.0

Established Member
FordMustangLove said:
state of texas law says its the acura fault automaticaly..each state is diff.

"failure to maintain speed" its also a ticket
:shrug: What? Explain please...

It's obvious the Acura should have seen the truck & been aware, but under those conditions (pouring rain) I don't doubt it would be hard to see. The truck clearly was the one MORE at fault....being parked in the road.

Last edited:

XplicitBoost

All Eyes On Me
Established Member
FordMustangLove said:
state of texas law says its the acura fault automaticaly..each state is diff.

"failure to maintain speed" its also a ticket

ya, I also dont' get this comment? :shrug:

dustang

Established Member
how does he know that the truck wasn't broke down on the side of the road?? for him to not see it as he is changing lanes means that he changed lanes real fast and didn't have time to stop. so therefore he was driving wrecklessly in poor conditions and therefore is at fault. I know it is canada but if this was missouri, he would be up sh*t creek without a paddle

sub92loyill

short was never this wide
Established Member
im sure the cop said "what a shame such a nice car" ... it was probably more like...

"one less"

twstdsvt

Banned
the truck is obvoiusly at more fault then the shit ricer but he should have payed attentino AND LETS NOT FORGET do speeds SUITABLE FOR THE WEATHER SO SHIT LIKE THAT DOESNT HAPPEN K THX

DCAN87

Established Member
Actually the car is at fault. It is the drivers responsibility to watch whats happening in front of him and to keep a safe distance. If you rear-end a car it's automatically your fault. No questions asked. Besides, he was probally doing a gay ricer fly-by anyway. I don't feel sorry for him. YOU CAN'T MISS A SEMI!

XplicitBoost

All Eyes On Me
Established Member
How can you guys say he's a ricer? His car is/used to be completely stock, nice and clean he wasn't going fast, why are you guys bust'en his balls? because he owns a Honda, come on now...... :nonono:

DCAN87

Established Member
DeadlyEG said:
How can you guys say he's a ricer? His car is/used to be completely stock, nice and clean he wasn't going fast, why are you guys bust'en his balls? because he owns a Honda, come on now...... :nonono:
We're busting his balls because he ran into the back of a truck!!!!! How stupid do you have to be to do that? Women don't count. :-D :burn: j.k, about that last part. If he wasn't going fast, then there is NO reason to run into the back of a truck. So I call :bs: on that.

SciFiHiFi

Established Member
sub92loyill said:
im sure the cop said "what a shame such a nice car" ... it was probably more like...

"one less"

LOL

owned-wood.jpg

Last edited:

XplicitBoost

All Eyes On Me
Established Member
blueangelfightr said:
We're busting his balls because he ran into the back of a truck!!!!! How stupid do you have to be to do that? Women don't count. :-D :burn: j.k, about that last part. If he wasn't going fast, then there is NO reason to run into the back of a truck. So I call :bs: on that.

There is no reason for that? well, i'm guessing you didn't even read anything from what he said....anyways, I dont' want to get into an argument over the net.oh well, it happend w/e :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread