Typical bammer class

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
Saw this. This is an absolute outrage and far beyond anything I would have imagined. Those trees are practically a historical landmark.

Poor taste and shame on that asshole. Things won't be good for him in the future.

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
I read this earlier when my Facebook feed blew up with outraged AU fans and Bama fans denying any responsibility (not that this is representative of the entire fan base). Such a despicable act. Those tress are damn near an institution.

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
I read about this and cant believe people are this ignorant. Figures it happened in Alabama

BlownAway05

Established Member
Can't believe this was allegedly done by a senior citizen, you automatically think some 19-20 year old kid would have done it.
14048891_BG1-220x165.jpg

Last edited:

Bullitt995

Will race for food
Established Member
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yyc7lcGCMI0"]YouTube - **Original Audio** Al from Dadeville Admits To Poisoning Toomer's Corner[/nomedia]

62 year old retired Texas state trooper.

05slvrgt

Real bits of panther.
Established Member
What a shame, man is completely ignorant and classless.

Did hear on sportscenter, that the man has a daughter named Crimson, and a son named Bear hahahahahaha.

Planter

Banned
a felony for poisoning some trees? now that's just ridiculous.

yeah the guy's a moron, ignorant, and obviously a poor sport and took some shit overboard, but charging him with a felony for killing some trees? the legal system is getting a little carried away and overzealous.

he should have to pay to have the trees cut down, and hauled off, and plant some new ones in their place and pay all the expenses and do community service and plant trees every weekend for 2 years. i think that'd be sufficient embarrassment and humility.

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
a felony for poisoning some trees? now that's just ridiculous.

yeah the guy's a moron, ignorant, and obviously a poor sport and took some shit overboard, but charging him with a felony for killing some trees? the legal system is getting a little carried away and overzealous.

he should have to pay to have the trees cut down, and hauled off, and plant some new ones in their place and pay all the expenses and do community service and plant trees every weekend for 2 years. i think that'd be sufficient embarrassment and humility.

It'll be even worse if this poison gets anywhere near a water source.

mcdover

Established Member

This is what Auburn fans, who live in-state, have to put up with:

Harvey Updyke - Arrested for using a deadly herbicide on Auburn's Historic Toomer's Oaks.
Man arrested in poisoning of Auburn University landmark live oaks - CNN.com

Eric Easley - Arrested for raping a Mini-horse
Eric Easley, Moron of the Day: Rapes Miniature Horse, But Leaves Wallet at the Scene - True Crime Report

Joey Barrett, Jr - Stabs five Auburn students before Iron Bowl.
Alabama Fan Shows That Sports, Too, Can Be Inhuman | Bleacher Report

Curtis Sims - Pushes USC fan in front of truck during a fight after a football game, killing him.
Update: Criminal Charges Filed in Post USC- Alabama Game Death | WSPA

Michael W Williams - Murders a man and woman over an argument about a Alabama vs LSU Football game.
2 Dead in Argument Over College Football Game - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

Joseph Alan Logan - Charged with attempted murder for holding a gun to his son's head and pulling the trigger in the midst of a tantrum after Alabama's double overtime loss to Arkansas Saturday.
[ame="http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=1626939"]Man charged with attempted murder - College Football - ESPN[/ame]

mcdover

Established Member
Thanks for prescribing this to me.

Hope the guy is caught and is dealt with accordingly.

Not all Bama fans are delusional, inbred, retards, but you HAVE TO ADMIT, the Bama fanbase has more than their fair share of them. When I encounter a big, stupid, retarded redneck, 9 times out of 10, they turn out to be a Bammer.

SVT95

Established Member

As stated in the article, it would have no effect on humans.

It sucks to hear that someone would do this. It makes me believe that there may be another person helping this guy. I'm not familiar with the poison used but a lot of those chemicals require some kind of permit to get them. Certainly the kind of permit a retired state trooper would not have.

Bullitt995

Will race for food
Established Member
Not all Bama fans are delusional, inbred, retards, but you HAVE TO ADMIT, the Bama fanbase has more than their fair share of them. When I encounter a big, stupid, retarded redneck, 9 times out of 10, they turn out to be a Bammer.

Best way I've ever heard it put: Not all bama fans are delusional, inbred, retards, but all delusional, inbred, retards are bama fans.

Planter

Banned
people are "mourning" the trees. they're tree's for christ's sake, not the family dog or cat. Stupid Barners.

[ame="http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=6139236"]Thousands mourn Toomer's Corner trees at Auburn rally - ESPN[/ame]

Users who are viewing this thread