• IMG_3317.JPG
    IMG_3317.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 155
Last edited:

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Dude, just put him in the WBC HW class. I'm sure he will be fine and will work his way up. If the videos of him training aren't sped up then I'd say he probably has enough in him to finish quite a few of the bottom ranked guys. Guy is a natural talent and will have that talent til the day he dies. He has something pretty much no other boxer will ever have.

He sure does. He's special and his boxing IQ is off the charts. I cant imagine how long he would have reigned as champ if Cus didnt die so early in Mike's career.

Tyson is my all time favorite, I'm in awe right now.

Sent from my iPad using svtperformance.com

Totally agree

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Dude... Mike's not lost that killer instinct. You can see it in his eyes in his sparring videos. What an absolute monster in the ring.

Whoever said it earlier said it best: he's going to get in the ring, spar for a bit and get punched the wrong way. Then his switch will go off and the all hell will break loose for Jones.

Will watch.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Dude... Mike's not lost that killer instinct. You can see it in his eyes in his sparring videos. What an absolute monster in the ring.

Whoever said it earlier said it best: he's going to get in the ring, spar for a bit and get punched the wrong way. Then his switch will go off and the all hell will break loose for Jones.
Will watch.

tenor.gif

VegasMichael

Established Member
This will not be a legitimate boxing match. There are no judges and if one of the fighters is cut the fight will be stopped. Aside from that RJJ presents a problem for Mike since RJJ is one of the most evasive, fast handed fighters in history and Mike has a history of being easy to frustrate. Vegas odds had RJJ as a favorite but the odds have since evened.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
This will not be a legitimate boxing match. There are no judges and if one of the fighters is cut the fight will be stopped. Aside from that RJJ presents a problem for Mike since RJJ is one of the most evasive, fast handed fighters in history and Mike has a history of being easy to frustrate. Vegas odds had RJJ as a favorite but the odds have since evened.

I had a buddy yesterday tell me something similar.

I laughed out loud when he said it.

Machdup1

Established Member
RJJ in his prime would have humiliated MT; however, the expiration date on both fighters has expired and is clear evidence that they did not manage their money well.

Would not watch unless it is a no holds barred bum fight.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
RJJ in his prime would have humiliated MT; however, the expiration date on both fighters has expired and is clear evidence that they did not manage their money well.

The "prime" discussion is stupid. Jones was a middle weight and Tyson heavy. Tyson would have put him into a coma in their "prime" with 1 punch.

BTW.. i love Roy Jones and think he is a total bad ass. But Tyson is bad ass'er. Ha

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member

That’s exactly what I want to see, a real fight, no holding back. I am still excited for the match, but my enthusiasm is tempered by the fact this an exhibition fight... still hoping there are some fireworks.

IA Shelby

Established Member
This is a retirement catch up contribution. Entertainment only that will lead to nothing except putting money in their pocket for the next 6 months until it is squandered again.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
This is a retirement catch up contribution. Entertainment only that will lead to nothing except putting money in their pocket for the next 6 months until it is squandered again.

You may want to look into how much money Tyson is making in the pot business...

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
You may want to look into how much money Tyson is making in the pot business...

He has more money than he can count right now. Anything he makes from this fight he has already said is going to charity.

Mike is a cerebral person (i know, i know.. hear me out). He is in a perpetual fight with himself; internally. He is doing this only to see IF HE STILL CAN.

If he crushes Jones, i would not be surprised in the least if he dives into the WBC to beat up on some of the lower level contenders.

Users who are viewing this thread