U Need A Sig? ? ? ? ?

Svt03Cobra

Wanna Race?
Established Member
AZSnake98!

As the night progresses I began to slack off alot..... I'll make you some more tommorrow sometime AZSnake 98..... I can't think this time of night.... oh well here are these 2 anyways....

azsnake981.jpg

azsnake982.jpg

Svt03Cobra

Wanna Race?
Established Member
SPD03Snake I have 4 of your sigs done but I'm waiting until tomorrow to post them up.... Everyone else's sigs will be done tomorrow also so check back later tomorrow night if possible... Sorry... Going to bed.....

svtowner

Single Turbo
Established Member
have you had a chance to work on mine? the pics should be up on the link i gave you. thanks again nice work by the way

AZSnake98

NVWSSV
Established Member
Svt03Cobra said:
Thanks for the credit under your sig! :banana:

Not a problem. It will remain there as long as the signature does. You do awesome work and should be credited... Plus... it might get people to PM you asking for sigs lol. You could make a business outta this shit.

Svt03Cobra

Wanna Race?
Established Member
I've been so so so busy lately and haven't had time to get on the computer.... I'm sorry I have fiinished the sigs that have been requested lately..... I promise I will have them done by friday but I hope to have them done tonight if I get time....... I've been so busy working on my friends car and we finally got it done so I might be able to finish them tonight...... Again, Sorry.....

built93cobra

BIG GIB
Established Member
I have some pics of my 04 Cobra in the link below. I am looking for somthing similar to slvRsrpnt's sig with the cobra emblem, mabye a pic of the gauges glowing at night (If you can't find a pic, I can post one up tonight) , a pic or two of the car, and 04 TERMINATOR instead of my screen name. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Matt

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=208777

Svt03Cobra

Wanna Race?
Established Member
AZSnake98 said:
Kewl beans... no need to be sorry... not like you HAVE to do this... Take ya time!

Yeah, I know but I just feel bad since I told people I would have them done......

machman

04 SVT COBRA
Established Member
can you make a sig for me its my buddys 03 cobra his user name is 69cobrajet
DSC03494.jpg

DSC03495.jpg

DSC03498.jpg

DSC03501.jpg

DSC03502.jpg

DSC03505.gif

Svt03Cobra

Wanna Race?
Established Member
Ok guys, I'm working on your sigs right now........I'm free today so I should be able to get all of your sigs done...... Check back tonight for your sigs........

Users who are viewing this thread