UCA 'adjustable needed' ??

1st usa car

Established Member
Ready for my next suspension mod -- I think UCA will be a nice addition.

SVTPP not going to lower it - not going to the strip or drag racing.

I will upgrade the mount.

BMR Tech 2

If you will never, ever lower your car then a non-adjustable UCA is fine. I usually try to steer my customers towards an adjustable, even if they think they will never lower the car. I've sold lots of adjustable UCAs to folks who have bought non-adjustable, thinking they would never lower their cars. It's never fun buying the "same" part twice!

Dynobrat

Established Member
Everything should be adjustable, even the lower control arms. These cars are far from precision designed and calibrated, especially suspension geometry.

SCGallo2

Balanced performance
Established Member
Premium Member
Adjustable UCA not needed in your case, but highly recommended. Go adjustable and set it to stock UCA length if you don't want to mess with dialing in the pinion angle. Then in the future, you have the option of adjusting if needed. Do the job once and do it right!

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Or installing it twice. That's a tricky part to install.

Damned right, it is!! Jeez! I hated installing that thing! And yes, OP, get an adjustable one, anyway. You say you won't lower it, but you will. One fast blast over a rough or lopy road, and you won't be able to change the suspension fast enough. Trust me.

Users who are viewing this thread