UCF Area Meet 10-17-10

SteedaGT

Keebler Racing
Established Member
I know some of us will be attending the Steeda Stampede so this will be something like an after party.

We will initially be meeting at the same location as last time at 7pm and then we will do a mild mannered cruise to The Tilted Kilt around 8,8:30 pm.

The Tilted Kilt is a sports pub with great food, drinks and girls dressed as school girls. Plaid skirts and all. If this isn't enough motivation to go, i'm sorry lol.

Meet location:
28.59934,-81.209065 - Google Maps

The Tilted Kilt location:
11650 UNIVERSITY BLVD. Orlando, FL, 32817 - Google Maps

If I get a head count, I can reserve a table. If not, i'll try to call ahead and reserve a table for 20 since that seems to be the normal meet size.

Last edited:

BucStang

Triple Black
Established Member
Sounds good, I'll actually try to get there at 7 instead of 7:45. I didn't meet everyone there last time because they were in the Pizza restaurant. I also wonder how to get a copy of the pictures that were taken of my Cobra from the last meet.

SteedaGT

Keebler Racing
Established Member
I might be heading back from Al P's to the meet next week.
Uh oh... What did you buy?
Sounds good, I'll actually try to get there at 7 instead of 7:45. I didn't meet everyone there last time because they were in the Pizza restaurant. I also wonder how to get a copy of the pictures that were taken of my Cobra from the last meet.
Hmmm ask on orlandoracingscene.com . That's the new local forum.

atlanticblueV6

Established Member

i'll see if my friend will email me the pics so i can edit them and post them here.

Stephen4036

Established Member
why meet by the UCF Bars in a torn up lot where my shit scrapes when we can just meet at tilted's lot and talk? idk..

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
why meet by the UCF Bars in a torn up lot where my shit scrapes when we can just meet at tilted's lot and talk? idk..

because nobody gives a **** about your car!

why in the **** would we change the location just for 1 car?

there are guys out there that sit a shit ton lower than yours does.......

Last edited:

Stephen4036

Established Member

hahaha YOUR SO MAD! are you still mad I blocked you on facebook? lmao... get over it girlscout..

anywho why meet in a shitty parking lot when we would just drive a 1/4 mile down the road to eat anyways? seems easier to just meet there? lol...

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member

hahaha YOUR SO MAD! are you still mad I blocked you on facebook? lmao... get over it girlscout..

anywho why meet in a shitty parking lot when we would just drive a 1/4 mile down the road to eat anyways? seems easier to just meet there? lol...

Small Children this is not smackdown. Either post constructively or not at all.

otownpj

Established Member
im going to arrange a cagematch for you both, either get the boxing gloves out or move your s*** to smak

Users who are viewing this thread