UCF meet 10-3-10

SteedaGT

Keebler Racing
Established Member
We will be meeting at 7pm @ the corner of University and Alafaya. We will initially meet up to bs in the middle of the parking lot where the largest open area is.

Around 8:30-9:00 ish we will do a well-mannered cruise to the Hooters on Underhill. Time of departure depends on how hungry we all are at any given time.

Meet location:
28.59934,-81.209065 - Google Maps

Cruise destination:
Google Maps

See you all there! I should have my car too!!!

SteedaGT

Keebler Racing
Established Member
:banana: Sounding good guys!

Side note: My new filter came in today and my pump will be back friday! I've never been so excited to drive my car lol.

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
I'll try to make it out this time. Haven't driven the car in a couple weeks.

bottlefed97

Established Member
I'll bring my camera, but atlanticblue takes the best pics lol.

Tried to get my friend in his cammed WS6 to come, but he's gonna just ride with me instead of bringing his car.

Damn F-body owners :whine:

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
My car should be ready soon.
I'd enjoy stopping by and talking Stangs.
The scenery at Hooters is always enjoyable

Last edited:

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
Wow man..where have you been?? I feel like I haven't seen you in ages man!

Life has thrown me a couple of curve balls in the past few years. A job loss, much smaller budget and a lot of travel for the new job has kept me from racing for a while. My car has been apart at Justins(VMP Tuning) for the 2nd TVS prototype for 4 months. We've had to many projects and not enough time to get it done.
It will probably be together in three weeks. I hope to make it to Funday Sunday in Nov and I have a private track rental to go to at PBIR also in Nov.
How's it going with you?

Chris _Scott

NA FTW
Established Member
Life has thrown me a couple of curve balls in the past few years. A job loss, much smaller budget and a lot of travel for the new job has kept me from racing for a while. My car has been apart at Justins(VMP Tuning) for the 2nd TVS prototype for 4 months. We've had to many projects and not enough time to get it done.
It will probably be together in three weeks. I hope to make it to Funday Sunday in Nov and I have a private track rental to go to at PBIR also in Nov.
How's it going with you?

Well I'll definitely like to see how everything will turn out!

My car is currently down as well..just getting a lot of work done on it currently on the weekends I have free from school and work [[fuel system, suspension, carb swap, more power, blahblahblah.lol]..racing to try and get it done and race ready for november's funday sunday as well!

Well hope to see you out again sometime soon!

white02

Established Member
I'm not going to be able to make it out tonight sadly. I have to finish a project for school, and it's taking way longer than I expected. I'll try and finish it up and make it out there, but it's not looking like it.

SteedaGT

Keebler Racing
Established Member
I'm not going to be able to make it out tonight sadly. I have to finish a project for school, and it's taking way longer than I expected. I'll try and finish it up and make it out there, but it's not looking like it.

Knock it out!!

Users who are viewing this thread