Ucf

cam302

89 vert
Established Member
sweet you should like the school my brother went there. the car sine is good down here there is a tuesday meet and we are having a svtp show soon you should go sing up for it if your going thttp://www.svtperformance.com/forums/florida-174/704554-august-21-hooters-meet-make-time-one-people.htmlo be here.http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...ust-21-hooters-meet-make-time-one-people.html and if you need any help on your car there is a few people here that can help you out for free or really cheap. oh and what do you drive?

white02

Established Member
I drive a 2002 v6 convertible. Poor highschool kid FTL haha. I'm gonna lower it and get some rims after summer cause i drive on some shitty roads for my summer job. Might lose the spoiler once i lower it to, and I have some GT side scoops in the garage that need paint. BreBar I love your car!:rockon:
My future roommate drives the 370z.

003_3.jpg

012_12.jpg

007_7.jpg

Last edited:

cam302

89 vert
Established Member
haha i have thoughs rims in my garage and i like the spoiler but you need the gt rear bumber

4-v mach

Kat KillR
Established Member
sweet you should like the school. my brother went there. the car scene is good down here. there is a tuesday meet and we are having a svtp show soon. you should go sign up for it if your going to be there.. http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...ust-21-hooters-meet-make-time-one-people.html and if you need any help on your car there are a few people here that can help you out for free or really cheap. oh and what do you drive?

haha i have those rims in my garage and i like the spoiler but you need the gt rear bumper

fyi, spelling and punctuation make things much easier to read... :bash:

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
well welcome to orlando :rockon: clean sixer you got. if you ever need a hand with car stuff and ever need an extra hand i'm here to help and i'm sure the other guys here would too.

i have a friend thats trying to sell some 18" AFS mach 1 replica wheels with BFG KDW's if you happen to like the look of those :D

Last edited:

white02

Established Member
My daughter goes to UCF :thumbsup:
I wish my dad had a 600 hp cobra. :banana:

well welcome to orlando :rockon: clean sixer you got. if you ever need a hand with car stuff and ever need an extra hand i'm here to help and i'm sure the other guys here would too.

i have a freind thats trying to sell some 18" AFS mach 1 replica wheels with BFG KDW's if you happen to like the look of those :D

I might have to take you up on the help offer. :beer: I really want to get some 18" Fr's and paint them flat black; leaving the lip chrome or maybe color matched. Not sure yet. Also, I want a GT rear, cobra mirrors, and skirts, but I can't afford all that right now. haha

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
I might have to take you up on the help offer. :beer: I really want to get some 18" Fr's and paint them flat black; leaving the lip chrome or maybe color matched. Not sure yet. Also, I want a GT rear, cobra mirrors, and skirts, but I can't afford all that right now. haha

and like cam302 mentioned there is a pretty good car scene here in central florida, the drag strip isnt too far away from the UCF area either. i know you dont have a super quick mustang but its still fun to race no matter what you drive :)

on saturday nights a group called fuel slut has meets very close to dowtown orlando wich isnt that bad of a drive even if you are living on campus. mostly GM guys but there are some ford people too. fun just to look at the rides.....

umm.....the UCF campus has some good restaurants aswell but i'm sure you have atleast been here to check out the campus right?

also lots of good places to eat around the area and waterford town center wich is like 2-3 miles away.

what are you gonna be majoring in?

white02

Established Member
and like cam302 mentioned there is a pretty good car scene here in central florida, the drag strip isnt too far away from the UCF area either. i know you dont have a super quick mustang but its still fun to race no matter what you drive :)

on saturday nights a group called fuel slut has meets very close to dowtown orlando wich isnt that bad of a drive even if you are living on campus. mostly GM guys but there are some ford people too. fun just to look at the rides.....

umm.....the UCF campus has some good restaurants aswell but i'm sure you have atleast been here to check out the campus right?

also lots of good places to eat around the area and waterford town center wich is like 2-3 miles away.

what are you gonna be majoring in?

I'm majoring in Mechanical Engineering. Should be fun.:kaboom: One problem i'm thinking of is that I won't be able to change my oil since im living on campus. Where do y'all recommend I take it?

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
I'm majoring in Mechanical Engineering. Should be fun.:kaboom: One problem i'm thinking of is that I won't be able to change my oil since im living on campus. Where do y'all recommend I take it?

LMFAO for the oil change, if cam302 see's that he will say bring it too him since he works at a shell.

you could do that or just change it in a parking lot like at a autoparts store....

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread