Ucf

cam302

89 vert
Established Member
LMFAO for the oil change, if cam302 see's that he will say bring it too him since he works at a shell.

you could do that or just change it in a parking lot like at a autoparts store....

lmao but i do and yes bring it to me just let me know and ill see what i can do for you if you buy a few other things i might beable to do a few for free. and i all ways have 5dollor offs

white02

Established Member
lmao but i do and yes bring it to me just let me know and ill see what i can do for you if you buy a few other things i might beable to do a few for free. and i all ways have 5dollor offs

Alright good to know. I'm not gonna have any tools, so I can't really do it myself. I won't be down there til late August, but where are you located?

otownpj

Established Member
i saw that u want a gt rear bumper, i will trade u my 99 gt bumoer in rio red for yours, LMK, btw i am moving down the street from UCF, nice area

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
Alright good to know. I'm not gonna have any tools, so I can't really do it myself. I won't be down there til late August, but where are you located?

if you buy the oil and the plastic container to dump it in i will change it for you in exchange for taco bell :beer: its simple, pretty sure on the 3.8's you can just reach down and twist it off, atleast i could on my old cougar.

spike_africa

Established Member
I graduated in 08 from UCF and still live right next to waterford lakes. I am working on going back to get my masters this year. Stupid paper work I have to do.

white02

Established Member
i saw that u want a gt rear bumper, i will trade u my 99 gt bumoer in rio red for yours, LMK, btw i am moving down the street from UCF, nice area

I don't know if you'll want it. haha I painted the black areas on, but if you want to look at it I move in August 20th. Just let me know.

if you buy the oil and the plastic container to dump it in i will change it for you in exchange for taco bell :beer: its simple, pretty sure on the 3.8's you can just reach down and twist it off, atleast i could on my old cougar.

Yeah I've changed it before. I just won't have any wrenches, and you need ramps to get to it.

I graduated in 08 from UCF and still live right next to waterford lakes. I am working on going back to get my masters this year. Stupid paper work I have to do.

I'll keep an eye out for ya. :beer:
lake underhill and chickasaw

Alright I'll keep that in mind.

I'm changing it soon, I'm just thinking for future occasions.

RedDemon91

Established Member
His SVTP future is in your hands. So, are you saying he is going to be banned? :banana:

Unfortunately for RedDemon91, his standing in the SVTP community is not that important to me :shrug:

:lol: You guys suck, I'm taking my ball and going home!

:beer:

:rollseyes You really should be one to talk Grant, how many threads have backfired right in your face?

white02, do you have any engine mods in store for the future or are you just doing cosmetic stuff? Hard to find heavily modded sixers anymore, I wanted to twin turbo mine when I first got it but then reality caught up with me and I realized my minimum wage job at the time wasn't going to cut it to buy all that :lol1:

Last edited:

white02

Established Member
white02, do you have any engine mods in store for the future or are you just doing cosmetic stuff? Hard to find heavily modded sixers anymore, I wanted to twin turbo mine when I first got it but then reality caught up with me and I realized my minimum wage job at the time wasn't going to cut it to buy all that :lol1:

I'm undecided. I want to save up through college, and get an 11+ gt once I graduate. I can't sell the v6 for to much, so I want to make a weekend car. Get a tonneau cover and mod it a lot, or cobra swap the engine and drivetrain. Like I said, I'm undecided on what I really want to do. Opinions are welcome! :beer:

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
:lol: You guys suck, I'm taking my ball and going home!

:beer:

:rollseyes You really should be one to talk Grant, how many threads have backfired right in your face?

do i know you?

didnt think so

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread