Votes: 17 81.0%
  • Quinton Rampage Jackson

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
So who's winning? Will we have a new light-heavyweight champ? Rampage says he wants his belt back but I think Jon Jones is too skilled. I'm picking Bones Jones via tko and Matt Hughes over Josh Koscheck through decision.

Also, fight nights always ask for links links links. So if you have links, post 'em. I know where I'm watchin' it and if I decide to watch online, it'll be at the mmashare site.

ULTIMATE ORANGE SS

Established Member
i want rampage. he has killer KO power but i think jones is just too much for him.

i still think it goes the distance. rampage hasnt been submitted or stopped since joining the UFC.

BlownAway05

Established Member
Jones should win, more skilled fighter, but Rampage has that knockout power that can stop anyone at any moment.

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
^I think the fact that he just fought the champ says enough.

I was just looking for a better opponent for Jones other than Sugar Shad

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
I'm wondering what was the strategy behind opening the fight on all fours, like the dude from Blood Sport

Monster Mach

Established Member
I'm wondering what was the strategy behind opening the fight on all fours, like the dude from Blood Sport

I texted him the next morning to ask his response
" tim you are the first to text me and ask and to be real, I did it to show where I came from. You know I'm a wrestler at heart and that's where I wanted to take the fight. I know brute force he would have me. But grappleing is where I am king" I'm proud of my boy and I'm glad he is going places.. next fight I am going with him and doing the walk with him. Ill be ready for him to win again.. only reason I didn't go is because I had to cover at work.. so I gave my spot to my old gym teacher (he was in the ring after)

Black Chip

Established Member
Still pissed the original Jones vs. Evans got scrapped for the Philly card.

I want Jones to beat his ass!! After the Rampage / Evans fight I hate Evans even more.

Users who are viewing this thread