UGR 2R Gallardo vs Fully Built Turbo Boss vs T1 GTR

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
Sick video and races!

What are you talking about?

I think he though you were saying the 5.0 GT is a superior platform.....not realizing you meant use the GT because they're a "dime a dozen" car unlike the BOSS.

Well lets see the boss has better suspension then a gt built motor that the gt doesn't have I'm sure the driver has his reasoning.

All that can be done to a GT as well, I'd never "ruin" a BOSS like the one in this video. I'd do it to a GT though.

wakebum2507

EVLTWNS
Established Member
yeah line up at the strip from a dig...see what happens...

if you've ever been around a TTG, or a 2R, then you know the sheer power generated eliminates it from ever being a valid strip car.

we knew going into it that each car had strengths and weaknesses. Lances car built for the strip, Reza's for the highway, and runways. We were just out having some fun with friends, just friendly competition.

the weather was nice, so we decided to get the cars out. nothing less, nothing more.

all of the cars in this video are retarted fast, period. ask me how i know :D

R1Lello

Established Member
Nothing like a super fast 'street' car - video proves at a certain level to be fast on the street, you need AWD

Great video !!

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
Well lets see the boss has better suspension then a gt built motor that the gt doesn't have I'm sure the driver has his reasoning.

I'll bet you $100 that is not the stock motor in that car. And the stock suspension, stock exhaust, and stock interior are no longer there. Considering this is a full out drag car....

Herp derp.

BME

KING
Established Member
This was such a fun night. Its a shame the dew came in so early and hindered traction. We will definitely be doing this again sometime in the fall.

OKC CARS FTW!

Tuan's GTR....sneaky fast for what it is...just saying! thanks for posting Jeremy.

Please send a PM my way when you guys decide to go out again! I'd love to see these cars in action

wakebum2507

EVLTWNS
Established Member
hahahha. have we heard of any stock boss motors handling 1500 thru a glide? nope. this is a JPC big build car. and a badass one at that.

stkjock

Corn Powered 900 HP!
Established Member
Those UGR cars are unreal. Buddy has a GTT - 2R and a Aventador TT.... they are works of art.

Hard to beat these guys with big power awd and mid engine awd cars . Need to invest in stand alone ecu with traction control . Motec and Pro EFI would be a game changer for the Boss302 with those mods . The Glide really kills it compared to the DCT trans . Over all that Boss kicks ass just wasnt set up for roll racing .

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
Last edited:

4u 2 nv

I aint nobody
Established Member
Last edited:

atxjustice6r

Established Member
that video w/those cars/that song was just nasty! Got me all pumped to go buy a Lambo & have it shipped from the dealer to UGR...oh wait, I'm a broke ass.

Users who are viewing this thread