ULTIMATE MUSTANG SHOOTOUT VIDEO IS OUT

soniccobra 03

SONIC SLO POKE
Established Member
Just called and got mine......thought i would pass this along....14.95 for the vhs.......19.95 for the dvd..... as seen in the MM&FF mag........the phone number is........866-601-5199........enjoy.:beer:

03outlaw

Established Member
I have had mine for about 2 weeks

I called and the guy told me sometime in April.

Get this my wife calls and says I have really been trying to find the dvd on line and no one can seem to help me. The guys says Ma'am you have been so nice I have an uncut version right here in front of me I am going to two day ups it to you. And sure enough it was on the porch in two days!

My 2 cents it was not that great, but for free I will not complain!:beer:

soniccobra 03

SONIC SLO POKE
Established Member
Re: I have had mine for about 2 weeks

Originally posted by 03outlaw
I called and the guy told me sometime in April.

Get this my wife calls and says I have really been trying to find the dvd on line and no one can seem to help me. The guys says Ma'am you have been so nice I have an uncut version right here in front of me I am going to two day ups it to you. And sure enough it was on the porch in two days!

My 2 cents it was not that great, but for free I will not complain!:beer:

Thanks helper........if you could have told me before i SENT for it............@%$$@$^.......oh,well.......maybe i will like it.........later.:D

03outlaw

Established Member
My thoughts

It is nice to own, but I thought there would be a lot more street racing, which I should have known better.

The 1/4 track was okay, but when they run the road course track try not to fall asleep, especially during the GT and Mach 1 runs. Evan Smith should have focused more on driving and left the narrating alone. Maybe mine being the uncut version is not as good. I think guys like blade and his vid on this sight do a better job of showing are cars off.

It is still nice to have and everyone has there own opinion.
:shrug:

soniccobra 03

SONIC SLO POKE
Established Member
Originally posted by 99cobraclone
anyone have a dvd burner? so we could umm you know preserve many copies of it for yourself ;-)

Ahoy capt. bly........15-20 bones is not too much to PAY for the video........if it is i guess i will just have to walk the plank then:p :beer:

99cobraclone

Established Member
Originally posted by soniccobra 03
Ahoy capt. bly........15-20 bones is not too much to PAY for the video........if it is i guess i will just have to walk the plank then:p :beer:

yeah but I'm 21 and I need money for my terminator!

Users who are viewing this thread