538122_9_full.jpg

:kaboom:

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
That kit completely destroys the lines of the car. :nonono:

MusclePower1

Established Member
wow! V6, multi-exhaust outlets, aerodynamic body kit, automatic, all the go-fast parts on top of the most powerful engine offered in a production mustang....:nonono:

1969Fastback

*OG Crew*
Established Member
wow, the g/f must be the bearer of the pants... i mean he just shitted up a perfectly nice car, what a shame....

Ultor

Pie luver ;)
Established Member
posted by celisse513 4/3/04, 11:24 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Baby! Your Car looks sweet as hell... cant wait till you do more to it! I just had to be the first to sign your book, hope you dont mind! Love ya!!!
Celisse

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
posted by artthriller1 4/8/04, 7:16 pm

Thanks for checking out my Stang. She's a work in progress. Yours is off the hook bro. I Love the Shou Gun kit you have on her. Where did you buy your kit from? The projector head lights are a nice touch to. Keep in contact and Take care, P.S. Your girlfreind has a awesome looking Honda.

posted by stang_girl 4/12/04, 8:02 am

Hey, great Mustang! Looks really different than most others but love it. Love the bodykit! My husband got a similar one on his Honda Del Sol. Keep me updated when you add anything! Thanks for checking out my Stang.

posted by amandachil02 4/13/04, 9:55 am

hey...awesome mustang..thanks for checkin out my car.. and you should really consider lowering it.. it makes everything look good.. haha.. later
posted by nuvolvo 4/15/04, 0:44 am

Your Car is Freakin' Sweet!! I love the body kit ad the interior setup. You should definetely get some new seats that cracked leather really doesn't do the rest of your beatiful interior justice

uhhhh :eek: ....:dw:...... :cryying:

Users who are viewing this thread