Unbelievable..........

GA Terminator

Established Member
crooks

twothousandGT said:
he's dead, they killed him about a month after that interview. And his website was deleted by the government

Funny - I went to his web site this morning :??:

ls1marine

GO BIG
Established Member
NiteMareGT said:
I mean, his problem seems to be that he doesn't agree with the Armed Forces rate of pay, and reduced housing costs. WTF......are they supposed to do it for free and live in the back of an 85 Chevrolet Caprice Wagon? Hell, the majority of the kids aren't far from that now. I think they are WELL underpaid myself.....
o u are so right last month i made 1350 $ brake that down that is 337.50 a week and technically we are always working because at any time they can come get us out of bed and go pick up a gun and fight, in iraq that's how it is. So now 337.50/168 hours in a week that comes to 2 dollars an hour. but we do get paid 24/7 but its only 2 dollars an hour. so do we get paid enough

getdrunk2day

left nut < cobra
Established Member
what the hell...

im sure he would change his mind if Iraqis were in our country, trying to take over and ruin our rights...might be a "gift" to him then. o yea... he looks like he could suck a golfball through a garden hose too.

1slosvt

Established Member
I saw this when it aired and I've honestly been waiting to see on the news that he was killed. I'm real surpised not to have heard that he was at least stabbed or something by now. Those rumors of him dying are probably just his way of hiding from someone (or everyone). I figure it's just a matter of time before someone gets him.

c0dy

I...Need...Speed
Established Member
i was dissapointed in that it said he took a beating, and there was no physical abuse.

afro

Why?
Established Member
I didn't hear enough of his side to even know wtf his position was. How am I to pass judgement on someone I know almost nothing about. He had a point, I think, but I had no clue what it was because the newscasters kept interrupting him.

Seriously..someone try to decipher what his argument was, solely based on what he said..not on what the casters were saying.

I can't

-fro

Last edited:

NiteMareGT

Master Of Puppets
Established Member
afro said:
I didn't hear enough of his side to even know wtf his position was. How am I to pass judgement on someone I know almost nothing about. He had a point, I think, but I had no clue what it was because the newscasters kept interrupting him.

Seriously..someone try to decipher what his argument was, solely based on what he said..not on what the casters were saying.

I can't

-fro

What? Surely you're not that slow, although I appreciate your not wanting to pass judgement on someone before all the facts are in.....go back to page 2 and check out the web-sites that were posted for your reading pleasure. Outlaw Don posted them....... :read:

Jdaniel

THE DARK SIDE MOD
Established Member
Ive seen it before and every time I see it I think of something a General in Iraq one said.

"When you return home and stand toe to toe with an anti-war protester, shake his hand, then smile and wink at his woman because she knows she's dating a pussy"! LOL

Jdaniel

THE DARK SIDE MOD
Established Member
afro said:

I can't

-fro

What he was trying to say is that we as soldiers get paid too much for what we do. I collect $1250.00 every two weeks and I will break it down for you. I get paid $700 per month for off post housing, $260 for food because of the extraordinary hours I work and have no time for the free food in the Dining Facility, and the rest is my base pay. After all the pay is added up, then you have to take away Life insurance, taxes, and what ever else the gov't wants to take from me for working for them. If you take those two allowances away from me then I will be further under the poverty line than your local alkie street bum.

What he doesnt realize is that there are contractors in Iraq getting paid $200,000 a year by the Govt for doing the exact same job I do (Helicopter repair) and they dont have to carry a weapon. They are not held responsible for secret material or sensetive equipment. They do not have to put their life on the line to defend and fight for a country that cares less for being a democracy and being free. All they have to do is wake up in the morning and turn a wrench.

I have no regrets what so ever for joining the military, I believe its made me a much better person and I would have never met the people I know now if it were not for the military. People like Michael Moore is just looking for something to be recognized for because his stupidity level keeps him from doing anything worth while. I listen not to the ignorant and pay even less attention to the stupid.

Last edited:

rocket5979

Established Member
ls1marine said:
jsut put me with in 500 yards

What are you using a friggin bee-bee gun? 500 should be a cakewalk for a true expert rifleman, unless all you can get your hands on is a little M-16? The military's standard of "expert rifleman" is a joke. Not knocking you, just the low standards.

Jdaniel said:
Ive seen it before and every time I see it I think of something a General in Iraq one said.

"When you return home and stand toe to toe with an anti-war protester, shake his hand, then smile and wink at his woman because she knows she's dating a pussy"! LOL

General Tommy Franks. Hoorah!

Last edited:

rocket5979

Established Member
Jdaniel said:
What he was trying to say is that we as soldiers get paid too much for what we do. I collect $1250.00 every two weeks and I will break it down for you. I get paid $700 per month for off post housing, $260 for food because of the extraordinary hours I work and have no time for the free food in the Dining Facility, and the rest is my base pay. After all the pay is added up, then you have to take away Life insurance, taxes, and what ever else the gov't wants to take from me for working for them. If you take those two allowances away from me then I will be further under the poverty line than your local alkie street bum.

DAMN you must be about an E-2 or something? I remember the days when I got my first paycheck that was over $400 in the military. hehe. Just keep turning and burning and you will be alot better off in a few years.

When someone like one of us is going to see him in public, hes gonna ****ing pay for that shit, If given a choice I would beat him with a bat and drag him behind a truck.

Users who are viewing this thread