Undercover boss

83 5oh

Wait, Wait...Thats a Cat?
Established Member
Man that dude from arlington is just making the rest of us texans look like inbred assholes. Your thoughts?

piss&vinegar

Seek and Destroy
Established Member
Great show. That manager should be removed. What the hell was he thinking. I would like to see my CEO get on that show and come do my job. I would like to see her live in my world for a day. I hope this show gets so big that every CEO is begging to do the show. It will give the ones with no appreciation for the regular folk a taste of the real world.

HandoZiZle

WHIPPLE INSIDE
Established Member
Did you guys notice the Cobra at the end turning into the Hooters?

Representing silver. I rewinded it on my DVR and my roomates was laughing at me for doing it.

I seriously think the whole bean routine is fake and they just did it for TV. There has to be at least one customer there and there's no way you can get away with doing that.

Gallows

Make My Day... N/A
Established Member
The show was a lot better then I expected it to be. I had to laugh at the Marine giving him digs then hearing he was the CEO at the end of the show.

04SVTF

Established Member
Watched the premier. I dont see any "reality" in that show. Another craptastic network flop.

RedDemon91

Established Member
Haha I caught the Cobra too.

I would have fired that guy on the spot. Seems like the show has great potential, and the premiere was really good. +2 on seeing her get a raise, good to see that they take these things to heart.

grendel

Established Member
I couldn't believe he wasn't fired

i think he was , the ceo was on playboy radio the other day talking about it. he just didnt do it right then because it would have ruined the rest of the show and they would have had to start over or something like that.

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member
i think he was , the ceo was on playboy radio the other day talking about it. he just didnt do it right then because it would have ruined the rest of the show and they would have had to start over or something like that.

He deserved to be fired. I saw the previews for the next show after watching the premiere and that made me :dw:

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
Watched the premier. I dont see any "reality" in that show. Another craptastic network flop.

+1 I can't even watch shows like that. They're so fake and cheesy. I about destroyed my friend's life when I told him that repo show was fake. He refused to believe it.

Users who are viewing this thread