United States FEMA and Concentration campS? 600-800? Wow.

Ex-'93 Cobra

Established Member
Last edited:

billyfe390

Banned
NEBRASKA
Scottsbluff - WWII German POW camp (renovated?). Northwest, Northeast corners of state - FEMA detention facilities - more data needed. South Central part of state - Many old WWII sites - some may be renovated

HAHAHAHAHA

the three main WWII sites in the south central part of the state are as follows.

1. Scribner army air field- Now a dragstrip
2. Mead weapons facility- Pig farms and UNL ag research
3. Hastings weapons facility- Pig farms

Yup they have been renovated

Where do people come up with this shit?

Last edited:

fordrules

Slow But Still Trying
Established Member
The first link second page of pictures has one by the Desoto National Park in Mississippi.. HAHAHAH I live in Desoto County. What a bunch of BS :lol:

Last edited:

DirtyD916

SVT Based God
Established Member
the boxcar link is hilarious. Those cars are made for carrying cars and trucks not prisioners. geez some people.

Snake Venom

Established Member
As an American, I grant myself the right to call us BLIND ****S. For the most part. It's so typical of us to think, "Oh my God, this is America and something like this could never happen." Alex Jones' documentaries are really something. My friend made me a copy of "Martial Law." Some of my fellow Americans in here would be shitting bricks after watching this documentary. I highly suggest everyone to get a hold of it if possible. That includes you Mounties up there in Canada, too.

Sniperfox

Kopfjaeger
Established Member
Next thing reported will be those Black helicopters that the NEW WORLD ORDER/UNITED NATIONS are using to secretly take over our government. :bs:

Users who are viewing this thread