Unlock your RS' Full Potential!

Livernois Motorsports

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
We are very proud to announce the release of our MyCalibrator tuning device for the Focus RS!

20160708_154724_zpsbbudnmh5.gif

Livernois Motorsports & Engineering has long been world renowned for our unparalleled results with custom tuning of all of the vehicles we support. We have taken great pride in offering many “World Firsts” resulting from our tuning. Not only being First To Market on many of the vehicles we support (including the all-new Focus RS), but often setting World Records as a result of the quality and dedication put into each and every tuner we sell. Our MyCalibrator tuner has been developed to allow people around the globe to have access to these amazing results.

Screen%20Shot%202016-07-13%20at%209.33.38%20AM_zpsvkb7sa0y.gif

Our Focus Rs Stage 2 93 Performance Tune features stout 55awhp and 70awtq peak gains. With gains as high as 68awhp and 90wtq in spots on an otherwise stock vehicle!

I know, you want me to stop talking already, and show you the good stuff right?

[video=youtube;iSgtfVa-Do4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSgtfVa-Do4[/video]

Focus%20RS%20Stage%202%2093_zpsbjmqikfo.png

2016 FOCUS RS TUNER
PRICE: $599.99
SKU: LPP631144

Get yours today!

https://www.livernoismotorsports.com/product/LPP631144

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
It says stage 2 93 performance tune.

Can you elaborate more please? Total mods?

swok

I love mods, and not the car ones.
Established Member
I am curious how well this car holds up with mods and tunes. Thought i read that ford said that car was almost pushing its limits in stock form.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

kcsvt94l

1D 10 T Error
Established Member
Well she and our FoST are out at the track RIGHT NOW. We will be hitting the twisties to see what's what.:-D

After hitting the streets for some "testing" the AWD system is doing just fine!

Launch control isn't wigging out with 390 FT-LBS? I figured Clutch Protection would put it in limp mode :p Please keep beating on them!! If they hold up. I'm sold! as a former SVTF owner have always loved the platform, needless to say reliability has been my fear.

Livernois Motorsports

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I am curious how well this car holds up with mods and tunes. Thought i read that ford said that car was almost pushing its limits in stock form.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Not even close! We monitor all of that closely starting way back when we were doing initial platform R&D. She is good.

Livernois Motorsports

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Launch control isn't wigging out with 390 FT-LBS? I figured Clutch Protection would put it in limp mode :p Please keep beating on them!! If they hold up. I'm sold! as a former SVTF owner have always loved the platform, needless to say reliability has been my fear.

The ST is far more susceptible to clutch failure VS the RS. The benefit of this car is its AWD system.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
No problem! Betting that'll be the easiest $600 you ever spend :) Question is will the AWD handle it ?!

This is my fear.

Livernois, how long have you been working on the tune? How long have you been testing it? I posted this on the Focus RS forum and there are a few orders already.

swok

I love mods, and not the car ones.
Established Member
Not even close! We monitor all of that closely starting way back when we were doing initial platform R&D. She is good.
Sorry wasnt soley talking about your car, was talking about all the RS plateform in general. Talking more of the longevity of the plateform and how well its going to hold up.

kcsvt94l

1D 10 T Error
Established Member
This is my fear.

Livernois, how long have you been working on the tune? How long have you been testing it? I posted this on the Focus RS forum and there are a few orders already.

Keep in mind this is the same motor that's in the ecoboost mustang I would venture to guess 90% of the tune was similar in nature. So I wouldn't begin to worry about harm to the engine, it's just how the drivetrain responds. Transfer case, axles, clutch, tranny etc. If it all holds up to a few track days and a decent amount of Launch Control then I would suspect that it's going to be solid.

Livernois is pretty damn good with the ecoboost platforms to my knowledge they've never had any sort of failure TUNE related.

Last edited:

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Keep in mind this is the same motor that's in the ecoboost mustang I would venture to guess 90% of the tune was similar in nature. So I wouldn't begin to worry about harm to the engine, it's just how the drivetrain responds. Transfer case, axles, clutch, tranny etc. If it all holds up to a few track days and a decent amount of Launch Control then I would suspect that it's going to be solid.

Livernois is pretty damn good with the ecoboost platforms to my knowledge they've never had any sort of failure TUNE related.

Yeah I agree, the engine is the least of my worries. It's the RDU that I'm most concerned about.

Livernois Motorsports

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
That is actually correct, since 2009 when the EcoBoost platform was released we have never had a failure!

The car and AWD system are all operating well within their limitations. Don't believe me? Look where we took her lol.

Getting the twisties of the M1 Concourse in Focus!

20160714_115247201_zps1vzqitth.jpg

20160714_114501_zps7llapnjv.jpg

20160714_121053_zps3neayhd0.jpg

goose

Established Member
Nice # but i do have a question? does anyone know if this tune will void Ford warranty?

Users who are viewing this thread