Unported eaton going e 85! Got questions!!

curry101

Established Member
ok so i have a 2.8 upper full exhaust intake kab,,, last tune i made 478 wheel on 91... and ideas on what i should make on e 85? and what are some mods i may need? i have a completely stock fuel system minus a boosta pump.. i got a race coming up in march down a airstrip and want a little more power before i go.

thanks guy :banana:

Danno44

Squatchin
Established Member
You will make more power for sure. Id upgrade the fuel system and do a port on the blower though to really maximize the setup. Check out the distillery for all the e 85 info you will ever need.

gabe1530

Banned
there is another member local to you that did the same thing. he was tuned by Greg @ RET. same mods as you and he put down 520/560 i think.

to maximize the eaton with e85 i would have it ported, get a single blade throttle body and put a 4lb lower on.
the only mods you will need for your current setup are some 80lb injectors and a bigger maf.

curry101

Established Member
i got the bigger MAF i need injectors.. greg is a good friend just a very busy good friend haha no need to port since this is only for one event then going very big turbo XD

safado

bleed'n blue
Established Member
80's, GT Scar pumps and a BAP will give you enough fuel for 700 on corn.. pumps and injectors for sure..

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
there is another member local to you that did the same thing. he was tuned by Greg @ RET. same mods as you and he put down 520/560 i think.

to maximize the eaton with e85 i would have it ported, get a single blade throttle body and put a 4lb lower on.
the only mods you will need for your current setup are some 80lb injectors and a bigger maf.

Yeah, that's Luis. I'll see if i can text him to chime in. He also had a 4# lower with those numbers. He's running 60# injectors with his set up. As far as i am aware he is gearing up for a ported blower install soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gabe1530

Banned
Yeah, that's Luis. I'll see if i can text him to chime in. He also had a 4# lower with those numbers. He's running 60# injectors with his set up. As far as i am aware he is gearing up for a ported blower install soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahh yes, thanks. He's also from socalmuscle.net,
Great group of guys.

curry101

Established Member
nice! i am buying those ford racing 80 lbs off this site and still searching for a hat and pumps... I'm a mechanic.. how hard is it to do the twin pump conversion by yourself?

lguizar12

Established Member
I have
60's
4lb lower
Twin pumps
Bap
Twin fpdm's
Intake
Exhaust

527/583 wheel at RET dyno

Going ported soon. I already have the stage 6 steggy. Just need the maf and tune

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
I have
60's
4lb lower
Twin pumps
Bap
Twin fpdm's
Intake
Exhaust

527/583 wheel at RET dyno

Going ported soon. I already have the stage 6 steggy. Just need the maf and tune

This is Luis, by the way. He "thug" so he doesn't let people know.

Users who are viewing this thread