UPDATE: Crushed Cobra

kilgorepants

Established Member
Wreck Pic #1 Wreck Pic #2 Right Now

While attending a Hooters Bikini Contest, and looking at a Lambo, I was discussing cars with a guy who sells specialty cars (Saleens, Turbo Busa's, Ferrari's, and what have you)

Do you think that my car, right now, as is, would be worth a trade for a '93 Twin Turbo 1,100 RWHP Saleen Clone?:??:
Keep in mind, insurance goes down, especially with me losing my license tomorrow.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
how are you going to drive if you end up losing your license...chaffeur? Why are you getting your DL yanked?

Regards,

Dave

Last edited:

REPOEDsDIME

w00000t w00t!
Established Member
I say do it since you already screwed your cobra in two ways... first by wrecking it and second by putting that disgusting bumper on it... trade man, trade!

drkchk03svt

Established Member
Originally posted by kilgorepants
Wreck Pic #1 Wreck Pic #2 Right Now

While attending a Hooters Bikini Contest, and looking at a Lambo, I was discussing cars with a guy who sells specialty cars (Saleens, Turbo Busa's, Ferrari's, and what have you)

Do you think that my car, right now, as is, would be worth a trade for a '93 Twin Turbo 1,100 RWHP Saleen Clone?:??:
Keep in mind, insurance goes down, especially with me losing my license tomorrow.

Do you still owe money on your cobra?

ilumo

Master of going off topic
Established Member
why are you still worrying about a car, especially a 1000 hp one, when you wont even be able to drive it? ehhh?

kilgorepants

Established Member
I went to court today, got it posponed until June 14th. My lawyer is convinced he can get me outta it somehow (street racing, I pulled over to save a buddy's ass, don't ask why).

I owe 27,500 on the Cobra, and the Saleen is 29,500. But we're trading straight up so I'd get 2,000.......enough to pay my lawyer.... Right now, I pay 464/mo. for Insurance, and it's only gonna get worse, that's the reason for the trade.

SVTHorsnake

Banned
Originally posted by dgussin1
I wouldn't care if 93 had 11,000hp. I would never give up a 03/04 cobra for it.

and also, I'm not feeling the stalker kit... I mean, your car and all but just my .02

breaking 1k hp is so temping though, you must resist!:beer:

LTHL PSI

All bow to Sid
Originally posted by kilgorepants
I went to court today, got it posponed until June 14th. My lawyer is convinced he can get me outta it somehow (street racing, I pulled over to save a buddy's ass, don't ask why).

I owe 27,500 on the Cobra, and the Saleen is 29,500. But we're trading straight up so I'd get 2,000.......enough to pay my lawyer.... Right now, I pay 464/mo. for Insurance, and it's only gonna get worse, that's the reason for the trade.

A 93 Saleen is worth 29k?? I dont think so, even with 1100hp, its like the guy asking 60k for his modded 03 Cobra, no offense, but you just cant make the car worth what you invested in it, hell then I should put mine in the market for 60k as well, I would be happy to get 35k. So imo that 93 is worth about 20k less, also how do you know how reliable it is? I mean 1100hp, proven?

Users who are viewing this thread