Update:im going low...very low!

mr.naldo

mr.naldo
Established Member
Hey guy i just wanted to update and finaly post the pics of my stang i been trying to drop.
I recently started a tread of me wanting to lower my car but wanted some opinions from you guys on what springs i should go with.
I got alot of recomendations and going trew all of them,I decided to go with the sportline eibach springs.I couldn't be happier with my choice.Anyways Thanks for you help guys and here some before and after pictures of my mustang.

I GOT THIS 97 MUSTANG GT 3 weeks ago 5SPD,All BONE STOCK EXCEPT FOR,k&n air intake,castercamber plates,2 chamber flowmasters.I GOT HER FOR $3,000 with only 111,xxx miles=)
OH and sorry for the crapy pictures.There were taken of my g1 google phone.
(Picture below is when i first got her)
mystockstang.jpg

And this picture below was just taken yesterday when I just put the sportline eibach springs,and trew in a 3 inch cowl hood
mystang.jpg

More to come.......

Last edited:

Coiled03

Established Member
I can't see a difference.....maybe because the picture quality is so god awful? :shrug:

VenomGTX

Awesome SVT Poster
Established Member
Nice, now it just needs some diamond clear headlights and window tint and it'll look great.

we3hokies

Established Member
Looks good. Ive got the same springs on my mach. Take all your iso's off to drop it a little more. Ive been running no isos for about 6 months. dont notice any extra noise.

Gallows

Make My Day... N/A
Established Member
I have the smae springs on mine and am pleased with them. Add some new wheels and window tint to your to do list.

voodoocustoms

Established Member
With a title like "Update:im going low...very low!" I was expecting to see a car that could push a roll of quarters down the road. I am disapointed.

mr.naldo

mr.naldo
Established Member
Well i know is not very low,but low enough.And lets not forget,i only have 17 inch wheels wiich doesn't realy give it a much of a droped look.

Users who are viewing this thread