Update On Boobie's Cobra

Boobinspector

Established Member
Right now the car is sitting in Jason's garage awaiting all the parts.
The list of parts include:
-new intercooler, new BF idlers, metco lower 2lb, mafia, KB BAP.
With any luck I should be able to get it up to Hermann's for a dyno sesion in the next couple weeks. Thanks Jason you are great at what you do and a pretty good instructor I guess. lol.
Man I cannot wait to have the car back up and running.

Boobinspector

Established Member
No, cleared it out real good. Now I am just waiting on the parts and then get it back together. I am glad that I did get started on it as soon as I did.

TRBO VNM

Dwight, no as mark said. If the car sat longer with water in it then we probably would have but he was able to get a lot out soon enough. There is some rust residue on the valves, so we are hoping for the best, but if something does happen, mark understand it is all part of the situation.

wheelhopper

Established Member
Sounds like good news over having to build a new motor. I need to make my way down there to check it out.

J, I am sending you a PM.

04yellowcobra

Established Member
Well she is all back together running pretty good and looking forward to getting it dynoed friday.

If you don't mind posting can you list your full engine "power adding" and supporting mod list?

What are you looking for and what is your pulley combo? Pump or racegas tune ... oh I think you said your going to Hermann I think he will not do a racegas file for you, at least when I talked to him.

Users who are viewing this thread