*OG Crew*
Established Member
s3fvj4.jpg

s3fwnc.jpg

s3gciw.jpg

s3gcwx.jpg

s3h7bs.jpg

s3h7jk.jpg

Awhile back we had this out on the trailor, finally bringing the mustang home... now the work has begun and hopefully well be finished w/ in the year... but there is a ton of shit to do...

I am pumped. The last two points will go in after I install my subframes and do the 4 link. Next step is media blasting.

I am looking at the new block, crank, and rods tonight for the motor....

I will add a few pics later tonight!

A HUGE THANK YOU goes out to Texas Motorsports and Bill Buck. Awesome job guys. I am SUPER pumped once again. Would definately pass them along to anyone. Also for you guys who do not know. Bill Buck did the work on the mini tubs on SW's Black SS camaro, Mike Murillos True 10.5 and Outlaw 10.5 cars. He is definately an artist and great at his job. Thanks again Mike and Bill!

I will keep this updated... but just got some pics so i wanted to post up :eek:

*link to original thread*
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=244858

95riosnake

Established Member
badass, looks like alot of fun :thumbsup: my favorite body style of the classic stangs hands down.

I have to ask though, wtf is up with the wheels on the white impala....FUGLY!

1969Fastback

*OG Crew*
Established Member
lol... i will post up more pics... i just snapped a couple w/ the car on the trailor

i will get them hosted asap

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
95riosnake said:
badass, looks like alot of fun :thumbsup: my favorite body style of the classic stangs hands down.

I have to ask though, wtf is up with the wheels on the white impala....FUGLY!

You dont know nothing about pimpin :D

1969Fastback

*OG Crew*
Established Member
boostaholic said:
Looks good but why the tial sticker if you're going na?

Well I currently have Two motor set ups planned right now. Work has been super busy right now with a ton of motor builds and a long season planned ahead. *My coworkers and myself run in the NMRA Hot Street Class* We Red lit in the finals in Bradenton against charlie booze :(

Anyways the plans are this. 434" Windsor. Dry Sump, Victor Glidden heads, Yates Manifold, Braswell Dominator, etc. It WILL make 7XX hp on the engine dyno.

Number 2 is a 360" solid roller turbo motor... Got a turbo at work right now and I know a few people at Tial so no worrys on the FI setup ;)

Long way to go but the project is moving forward. Just have to see with what motor I want to run.

Gray

johndoe000

keep it classy
Established Member
1969Fastback said:
Well I currently have Two motor set ups planned right now. Work has been super busy right now with a ton of motor builds and a long season planned ahead. *My coworkers and myself run in the NMRA Hot Street Class* We Red lit in the finals in Bradenton against charlie booze :(

Anyways the plans are this. 434" Windsor. Dry Sump, Victor Glidden heads, Yates Manifold, Braswell Dominator, etc. It WILL make 7XX hp on the engine dyno.

Number 2 is a 360" solid roller turbo motor... Got a turbo at work right now and I know a few people at Tial so no worrys on the FI setup ;)

Long way to go but the project is moving forward. Just have to see with what motor I want to run.

Gray

I'd say go with the big-inch small block! What bore/stroke combo are going with to achieve those cubes?

1969Fastback

*OG Crew*
Established Member
well if we go turbo, for the same money we will make roughly ~300 more rwhp... but the feeling of a motor spinning 8300+rpm will be bad ass

Last edited:

1969Fastback

*OG Crew*
Established Member
johndoe000 said:
I'd say go with the big-inch small block! What bore/stroke combo are going with to achieve those cubes?

with the dart block I would be pushing it but I would like to run a 4.150 bore and 4.000 stroke. But I might run an undersquare 4.125 stroke with a 4.030 bore. I would spin that setup around higher 7k area but Piston speed and keeping the rings sealed would be something I will have to watch and check. But with the dry sump and what not, I should try and pull some vacuum and help it out.

I have a TON of options. Just been looking and researching. Plans may change the further along I get with this thing.

Gray

boostaholic

Mile High
Established Member
1969Fastback said:
well if we go turbo, for the same money we will make roughly ~300 more rwhp... but the feeling of a motor spinning 8300+rpm will be bad ass
The feeling of that car pulling hard as shit with a big single would be bad too :D

1969Fastback

*OG Crew*
Established Member
boostaholic said:
The feeling of that car pulling hard as shit with a big single would be bad too :D

yassir... if we go w/ a single, we will use a 81mm mated to a 360" small block, w/ a hefty solid roller... etc etc... but ~900 on pump will be very easy. We will see... money and plans always change.

I have more pics of the cage that show how tucked it really is... i will get around to posting those later, but as of now, i have alot of studying to do

ElGato

There is no cure
Established Member
Nice pics. I love those vintage colors. They just don't makem like they used to.!!!

Lime Gold A++

or was that Ivy Frost?

Last edited:

1969Fastback

*OG Crew*
Established Member
thanks for the bump.. after the cage... we are prepping it to be media blasted, unfortunately it is hard to find a place around here... in the mean time, we are removing all dents(doordings argh) in the door, and replacing the rear valence cover (in b/t the tail lights around gas cap).

The susp will hopefully start soon...

and we just picked up the 351 Windsor dart block!

Thanks for the bump!

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread