Update on my problems

2003fordsvt

Established Member
Last time I wrote about this everybody said "calm down and chill" So I did. Since then I have spoken to Jesse at LFP and he told me that my tuner would be at my door on saturday.He overnighted it here so I was cool with that.So guess what saturday was yesterday and yep you guessed it no x cal.Needless to say he's a focking liar .I can't wait to hear the excuses on tuesday,this will be intresting .Now i hope all of you see the bullshit im going through .Fock them i wouldn't let them even put air in my tire, I will never buy anything from them again.Just wanted to give an update and to all of you that gave me bullshit on tha grammer here ya go. :cuss:

Breakin10s

Rookie SVT Poster
Established Member
dude I hear u. I'm getting pissed to, I don't want to say the tuner but they already screwed up my weekend.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
2003fordsvt said:
Last time I wrote about this everybody said "calm down and chill" So I did. Since then I have spoken to Jesse at LFP and he told me that my tuner would be at my door on saturday.He overnighted it here so I was cool with that.So guess what saturday was yesterday and yep you guessed it no x cal.Needless to say he's a focking liar .I can't wait to hear the excuses on tuesday,this will be intresting .Now i hope all of you see the bullshit im going through .Fock them i wouldn't let them even put air in my tire, I will never buy anything from them again.Just wanted to give an update and to all of you that gave me bullshit on tha grammer here ya go. :cuss:

I'm really sorry to hear that. I haven't had any problems with them at all. FYI, UPS doesn't deliver on Saturday (at least not here), so if they used UPS, that's why it didn't show up. Still no excuse for your problems though.

Scotts Elle

Yup. Still don't care.
Established Member
What are you expecting from this new post?

Again... RELAX. UPS sucks for reliable delivery.

Last edited:

2003fordsvt

Established Member
Scotts Elle said:
What are you expecting from this new post?

Again... RELAX. UPS sucks for reliable delivery.

YO Don't you understand what it means when someone give's you their word.
Don't start your usual shit like last time. :lol: :lol: :fm:

ACSVT

1st Ford
Established Member
Who shit in your wheaties this morning? You realize it is a holiday weekend don't you? Thats just how it is when ordering things. Sometimes they don't come when they are supposed to, so chill and stop wasting svtperformance bandwith.

2003fordsvt

Established Member
ACSVT said:
Who shit in your wheaties this morning? You realize it is a holiday weekend don't you? Thats just how it is when ordering things. Sometimes they don't come when they are supposed to, so chill and stop wasting svtperformance bandwith.
Dude is that all you do is cry :lol:

ACSVT

1st Ford
Established Member
That my friend is crying. :whine: :whine: :whine:
2003fordsvt said:

boca ron

Banned
maybe he sent it and ups is at fault, i really doubt they are looking for bad pr with the L community, i know its frustrating but this prolly wont help matters if this tune has problems.

2003fordsvt

Established Member
boca ron said:
maybe he sent it and ups is at fault, i really doubt they are looking for bad pr with the L community, i know its frustrating but this prolly wont help matters if this tune has problems.

Boca I called UPS they said that they had no packages for my area let alone my address . So who knows all i know is JDM here i come... :burnout:

LightningMAS

Banned
quit using the mail tune b.s. and go and get a real dyno tune and u will be the happiest person.. why dog on LFP.. they are fast service for me and i bought alot of parts from them and Mark is one honest man to me... Jesse, i havent talked to him before.. everytime i call over there, i always ask for Mark.. hes a very nice, honest guy!! u my friend just need to be patience..

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread