Updated photos & video fo Mach

Azure Mach1

Established Member
Taken at the shop my son works at. (Allspeed in Peach Tree City GA) In the vids is my son giving the MM suspension a test at the shop skid pad and on the dyno the car made 447hp to the rear wheels. It was still making power at 6,500 rpm but we decided to hold the rpm to this level since we didn't have the A/F ratio hooked up. Before the headers the A/F was a bit fat but since this was just a quick look at the performace we didn't bother with it this time. Next step is a custom tune to replace the Vortech chip.
A side note, after the headers where installed the PSI on the supercharger went down by 2 and the rear wheel horsepower went up by a little over 20. The headers definitely reduce the backpressure quite a bit.
I now have a MRT H-pipe for sale that wouldn’t fit with the headers. It has less than 5000 miles on it so if you’re interested let me know by shooting me a PM.

DSC06970.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC06972.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC06973.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC06975.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC06971.jpg
[/IMG]
schirico2000
[/ame][/IMG]
schirico2000
[/ame][/IMG]

Last edited:

Azure Mach1

Established Member
I've been through several exhaust systems and finally found the right combo for my taste. It is actually fairly quiet on the highway.

Users who are viewing this thread