Updated pics of the 04 daily

cheese5.0

Cheese...?
Established Member
Here's some quick pictures of the GT with the new wheels, chin spoiler, and grill delete. She was supposed to get an Eibach pro kit this past week but plans fell through. Nothing creative but hopefully i'll have better ones up later tonight. let me know think!

dscn0035.jpg

dscn0033d.jpg

dscn0031k.jpg

dscn0030y.jpg

dscn0027.jpg

dscn0026.jpg

dscn0025a.jpg

dscn0037m.jpg

:beer:

GreySVTSnake01

Established Member
looks good, man. Gonna look BA when it is lowered. I think lowering is the first thing that should be done on a New Edge, especially the GT. Did you do the Mach chin spoiler yourself? If you did, you did a bang up job. Looks factory. I didn't find out til to late that the front of the spoiler was supposed to be recessed, when I did mine. I had a 1 in gap at the back on either side. Always drove me nuts. Inb4 exhuast first.

04SVTF

Established Member
What lift did you go with? High Country? Or SkyJacker? JK, man. Looks like a fun daily.

cheese5.0

Cheese...?
Established Member
Thanks guys...

looks good, man. Gonna look BA when it is lowered. I think lowering is the first thing that should be done on a New Edge, especially the GT. Did you do the Mach chin spoiler yourself? If you did, you did a bang up job. Looks factory. I didn't find out til to late that the front of the spoiler was supposed to be recessed, when I did mine. I had a 1 in gap at the back on either side. Always drove me nuts. Inb4 exhuast first.

Thanks, I did it myself in my garage in like 10 degree weather. IMO i think it turned out pretty shitty, the spoiler was twisted and bent slightly during shipping and made it a hassle to put on... :cuss:

What lift did you go with? High Country? Or SkyJacker? JK, man. Looks like a fun daily.

No kidding, it looks ridiculous front the factory. lowering is next on my list!

Revolator

Outlaw Star
Established Member
those 10th's really set the car off! post more pics once you get that badboy lowered :rockon:

blown87gt

Professionally charged GT
Established Member
Looks good other than the lift kit, i'd also take the dealership sticker off the bumper it sticks out like a sore thumb.

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
Looks good! Mine is a 4x4 right now too, we just ordered H&R Supersports for it. Yours will look awesome with a drop. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread