Updated to nGauge, gear ratio?

NIXDSG

Established Member
So I just upgraded to the ngauge (lost my X4) but I don't see how to chance gear ratio, I hope I'm just missing it and don't need Lund to spec that in the tune!

How do I change gear ratio with the ngauge?

NIXGSG

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm planning to have a custom A-pillar mount with the N-gauge, a shift light and an E-85 percentage gauge all together.
Now that I have E-85, I hate not seeing the true A/F ratio on the factory dash display.
What displays are you watching while driving on the N-gauge?
I think they will display 4 functions at once?
-J

kwhodson

Established Member
Actually I think it will display 6...I might be wrong though...for sure 4 and that is what I display. I have not installed the Ngauge in my 13 yet but on my 07 I use the Ngauge and added an exhaust bung for the ZT-3 from Zeitronix to measure wideband. Very easy to use. Plugs right into the Ngauge. You should check out their website as they've got a ton of cool stuff especially for E 85. Aside from that the other things I monitor vary. There are so many options... But mostly voltage fuel pressures and temperatures.

Sent from my Pixel XL using the svtperformance.com mobile app

deepblue13

Established Member
That's why I went with HP Tuners version of NGauge. Wanted flexibility to change some things on my own.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beercules

Established Member
Lund told me its coming.... last year. I figure is beneficial for them to figure it out so they don't have to mess with it every time someone changes gears or tire size.

Users who are viewing this thread