Updates please

92LX5.0

Established Member
Hi every1, for the people that had the right pull problem. Is your car fixed and what did they do to fix it? I just read a bad post on another forum. They finally replaced his cobra with another one.
thanx, Mike

toofast4u

Versatilist
Established Member
That sounds extreme. There are two theory's I have seen the first one is to align the car with the driver in it. The other is blown03cobra said his went straight after installing sub-frame connectors.

a94cobra

Established Member
They have adjusted mine once and it still pulls. I havn't taken it back yet. I was hoping they would figure the problem out first on speedster302 cobra, but no luck.

a94cobra

Established Member
With a properly adjusted car, it should pull right when on the right side of the crown and left on the left side of the crown. It should not pull right from the left side of the crown. That is what mine does. I have a 94 Cobra with 275/40 all the way around and it doesn't pull to the right.

eddy z

Established Member
92LX5.0-- mine pulls slighty to the right and makes a sqweak noise like, when it hit bumps, ect.. taking my car in next week for an oil change will have them look over these areas to see if its a minor adjustment they can do, or if its a true warranty issue..

docs03

Established Member
Had my KB matrix brace put in today. It did not fix the pull. Taking it to the dealer tomorrow to have vibration and pull looked at. I'm not waiting for the dealer to figure out the pull. I'm going to put KB CC plates on after the vibration thing gets figured out. I'll keep ya posted

Users who are viewing this thread