Upfitter for SVT Package

Outback101

Established Member
Is there an upfitter that installs the SVT package after assembly at the AAI plant in Flintrock MI.? I received the below from a customer service rep in answer to a query on my vehicle. Is the zone rep BS'ing customer service or did I miss something in the assembly process?

My name is Sandy and I am your Customer Service Manager for your area from Ford Motor Company. I assist dealers in helping resolve
customer concerns and make sure they use every avenue/resource available to them in helping resolve your current concern.

In review of your current issue with your vehicle, I have sent an email to the regional sales zone manager in your area for updated information.
He stated the vehicle was built the week of May-14-2012. It is a GT500 Shelby. It must go to the upfitter for installation of the SVT package.
It has been verified that the vehicle is currently there at the upfitter. He advised me that he is working closely with your dealer on this issue and
has been from the start. He is more equipped to help with your vehicle location as he has the contacts that I do not. Please continue working
with the dealer and they will get Ford’s assistance from John the regional manager.

Thank you for your continued patronage with Ford Motor Company and have a great day!

Hey if nothing else its something new to discuss while we wait. LOL

ReapeR948

FOXDIE
Established Member
Is there an upfitter that installs the SVT package after assembly at the AAI plant in Flintrock MI.? I received the below from a customer service rep in answer to a query on my vehicle. Is the zone rep BS'ing customer service or did I miss something in the assembly process?

My name is Sandy and I am your Customer Service Manager for your area from Ford Motor Company. I assist dealers in helping resolve
customer concerns and make sure they use every avenue/resource available to them in helping resolve your current concern.

In review of your current issue with your vehicle, I have sent an email to the regional sales zone manager in your area for updated information.
He stated the vehicle was built the week of May-14-2012. It is a GT500 Shelby. It must go to the upfitter for installation of the SVT package.
It has been verified that the vehicle is currently there at the upfitter. He advised me that he is working closely with your dealer on this issue and
has been from the start. He is more equipped to help with your vehicle location as he has the contacts that I do not. Please continue working
with the dealer and they will get Ford’s assistance from John the regional manager.

Thank you for your continued patronage with Ford Motor Company and have a great day!

the first dealership I went to I heard that that would happen. Built in Michigan then sent somewhere to be finished off.

Iceman5000

Speedfreak
Established Member
Not true. The only thing that is not completed on the assembly line is Stripes. These are put on in a separate area of the plant.

BossAnaki

Established Member

Complete BS:nonono:

BOD89LX

Established Member
I got the same thing from her on the phone and was told they don't know wtf they are talking about.

Users who are viewing this thread