upgrade questions?

smlblok302

Established Member
i have a steggy ported eaton with upper and lower pulleys and 100mm idler.i have a gords heat exchanger.k&n fipk intake and a cat back.my tune came from steggy with the package deal i bought with all the blower stuff.i did the irs brace and bushings.my car is not a daily driver just a cruiser.i was thinking of going with the new whipple or kenne bell.will i be able to run my lower pulley setup with one of those superchargers?or will it be a pita to get the belt fitment right?also am safe with the gords heat exchanger?do i need headers and mid pipe and are the stock rearend gear ok or need to be changed?i still wanna be able to drive the car around without no worries if i had to.

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
You should be fine just swapping the blowers. All the other modifications will go along with an upgraded blower just fine, just make sure you get the necessary fuel upgrades if you haven't already along with a new tune.

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
Spec 3+, Centerforce DF and DFX are the more popular clutches. All the cooling mods have the same concept, and the necessity for them has always been debatable.

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
All of you questions you've asked can be answered many times over by doing a little searching in the Terminator forums.

Users who are viewing this thread