upgrading ? help!

WoolSVT02

#3230 of 4726
Established Member
looking to get a FTVB, wondering which was best one to go with. seen lfp, chicheknears. my truck is basically bone stock except with an exhaust system and a cold air intake that i actually had to take off because of to much airflow.

wondering what u guys thought of these upgrades:
FTVB - LFP Factory Performance Accumulator Valve Body
LFP Stage 1 SCT X3 Power Package w/ #4

Any input would greatly be appreciated

thanks

WoolSVT02

#3230 of 4726
Established Member
yea i made a post about the intake before also. i installed the intake and the check engine light came on.. so i took it to ford and they came up with 2 much airflow was getting to engine, they asked for the stock intake back so they could stick it on and the sensor went off.

bgstew6

ResFirma Mitescere Nescit
Established Member
you have to get a tune for larger maf's or it will throw a code

SVTBeatdown13

Travis Barker Jr.
Established Member
Those are the exact mods I am doing except stage 3 from LFP I already got a CAI...I have the FTVB on the way and am in the process of saving for the LFP Stage 3 Kit but with 6# lower...o and get an oil seperator too...I'll be getting one when DMR gets them back in stock

WoolSVT02

#3230 of 4726
Established Member
oh okay im in NE philly. Yea im gonna go with the dante's one, and grab the other package from LFP.

Another question: does anyone have the STULL billet grill combo from LFP? i was interested in ordering it but was wondering how it was, if anyone had any problems with them

thanks

Users who are viewing this thread