Upgrading suspension or brakes? Look here!

jlwdvm

Established Member
I have a ton of suspension/cosmetic parts for sale that I had on my 2011 GT for about 600 miles. I got a 2013 Boss. The list includes: Brembo big brake kit ($950), Koni yellow shocks/struts ($600), Steeda HD adjustable camber plates ($215), Steeda Sport springs ($215), Strano 3-way adjustable front and rear sway bars ($295), GT strut tower brace ($125), California Special shifter ball ($30), CS front fascia with boss splitter ($315), J&M Adjustable panhard bar ($90). Everything basically new! Buyer to pay actual shipping from 52756 and paypal fees. Shocks, camber plates and springs are for pre 2011 mustangs. More parts in the drive train section.

Last edited:

Spd2Stang

I just WOT in my pants
Established Member
need pics, why get rid of the koni yellows and adj panhard? Keeping those would be to your advantage.

jlwdvm

Established Member
My Boss is gonna stay stock...forever! Trackey is all I need.
forsale004.jpg
[/IMG]
forsale005.jpg
stangsuspemsion006.jpg
[/IM
mustangdriver.jpg
[/IMG]G]

Last edited:

jlwdvm

Established Member
I can get a better pix of the shifter ball by tomorrow if you need it, but this will give you an idea of what it looks like...stainless with black shift pattern. Comes with boot too.

jlwdvm

Established Member
Yes, that is what I was using. You have to use the boot that comes with the ball (specific to the CS shifter ball).

jlwdvm

Established Member
Shocks, struts, mounts, APHB, and sway bars sold...pending payment.

Last edited:

jlwdvm

Established Member
Springs and shifter ball gone. Having trouble finding a cheap way to ship the fascia/splitter due to their size (they weigh hardly anything). Any thoughts?

Users who are viewing this thread