Upper and Lower Grill Thoughts

pohnjarker

Established Member
So, as you can see, i took out the fog light grill when i installed the Paxton because i didnt like the way it looked. i was going to replace it before i left but ran out of time.

i like the roush and retro grill at AM but not sure if it fits over the stock grill or replaces it.

also, can i add something to the bottom piece since it is cut up from the intercooler install or am i stuck like that?

i like the idea of trying to cover it up so if you see me coming from behind on the highway, the intercooler isnt as noticable as it is now.

what do yall think?

20130302_113541_zps1e92d385.jpg

pohnjarker

Established Member
ok cool, so i dont need the old grill in for the new grill to attach to. thats what i was worried about.

the upper and lower Retro Billet Grill looks like it kind of just covers everything and bolts in that way. i just dont want it to look cheap, that is a concern also.

do you have to take the front bumper off since the screws are on the inside of the grill to attach it?

Last edited:

Ron Mexico

Deploying SVT Poster
Established Member
top looks easy, hope the bottom is as well

I had one of the two slots on the bottom of the grill break but it didn't matter as I drilled holes in the top of the unseen portion of the bumper so I could bolt the grill to the bumper. otherwise it's too floppy. think am sells both as a deal but people bitch about the bottom one.

Users who are viewing this thread