Upper/lower Ported 03 vs Cam'd, nitrous LS1

LSWh4t

Established Member
Wet kit....this is the answer. That's the difference between a fast LS1 and an 11 second LS1.

What exhaust does the Camaro run? I'm running LT headers with bullets on the collectors through a Magic Styck cam....it sounds purty. His did as well.

UrS4

Established Member
I commented on this video in another post but all I have to say is WOW!!! The maro sounded soooo goood! And it is really clean too, must be nice to have a show car that can run like that.

lilbuddy1587

Banned
LSWh4t said:
Wet kit....this is the answer. That's the difference between a fast LS1 and an 11 second LS1.

What exhaust does the Camaro run? I'm running LT headers with bullets on the collectors through a Magic Styck cam....it sounds purty. His did as well.

He's running true duals with an x-pipe, brand new magnaflow mufflers that were recently released and some magnaflow round mufflers after the bends under the axle.

lucafu1

Established Member
lilbuddy1587 said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z64JxqUjcwE

Same 03 cobra that Z O sick raced in his 402 vette.

40 roll cobra in 2nd and camaro in 1st

Cobra puts down around 520-530rwhp with an upper/lower and ported blower with supporting mods.

Camaro is cammed with 4.10's, 150 shot, and supporting mod's. puts down 418rwhp 385ish rwtq NA and 560+rwhp 585+rwtq on the sauce(you can't tell me this ls1 doesnt sound good heh)

Cobra sounds so sick, anyone know what exhaust he has(sounds like magnaflow) ?

This happened down in Tuscon AZ.

sounds like that cobra is running jba shorties with a MRT h pipe, and borla stingers. sounds slow to me.

Z O SICK

Established Member
lilbuddy1587 said:
I know its your cobra ;-) Next time use your spray :burnout:

He will this weekend when he races me. I have a feeling that I'll be the one getting pulled this time:( We will see though.

Tony

Dvst8or

Established Member
Wow, I didn't know there were two of these things going.

How is it going guys, this is the owner of the camaro in the video. Thanks for all the props. And I will try to keep up and answer any questions you guys may have.

And the race was from 35-40mph 1st gear (for me) roll. I am pretty much tapped out at that speed in 1st gear which is why there was such a traction problem at first. :-D

Thanks again for all the compliments,
Brian

LSWh4t

Established Member
lilbuddy1587 said:
He's running true duals with an x-pipe, brand new magnaflow mufflers that were recently released and some magnaflow round mufflers after the bends under the axle.

Yea, that sounds really good. The only reason I got rid of my x-pipe was to clear the new torque arm brace for the TH400....

Good running cars guys. Thanks for the video.

98gt281

Established Member
My same set-up. Cam, 4.10's, and a NX TwinNozzle 150 shot. LS1's powerbands love the bottle and this video shows it. Makes me wanna go out and rip on the SS, hehe.

Dvst8or

Established Member
BooRail85 said:
I have to say... that is the best sounding ls1 ive ever heard.. fast as all hell too!

But, how the hell is he in 1st at 40, with 4.10's?

read post #36
And the race was from 35-40mph 1st gear (for me) roll. I am pretty much tapped out at that speed in 1st gear which is why there was such a traction problem at first. :-D

Users who are viewing this thread