Upper Midwest Deal - Half way between Inv and Sticker

WiscoTiger

Established Member
The dealer I purchased my car from...just got a third allocation for the 4th quarter of this year.

He (The New Car Sales Manager) is willing to sell it at the same price I bought mine....half way between Invoice and Sticker...plus $150ish doc fee.

He wont sell it for a penny under that amount.

He needs to order in the next couple of weeks. If you are VERY serious...PM me. I will then forward you his email address. I am just trying to help out someone on here and him. So, again, if your VERY serious and ready to order AND agree to pay half way between Invoice and Sticker...PM me.

He was a straight up guy with me and I would expect he would be the same with you.

carguy19

Established Member
The dealer I purchased my car from...just got a third allocation for the 4th quarter of this year.

He (The New Car Sales Manager) is willing to sell it at the same price I bought mine....half way between Invoice and Sticker...plus $150ish doc fee.

He wont sell it for a penny under that amount.

He needs to order in the next couple of weeks. If you are VERY serious...PM me. I will then forward you his email address. I am just trying to help out someone on here and him. So, again, if your VERY serious and ready to order AND agree to pay half way between Invoice and Sticker...PM me.

He was a straight up guy with me and I would expect he would be the same with you.

Sent PM. Please respond. Deposit in hand.

carguy19

Established Member

I will post to let everyone know, I was first to contact WiscoTiger, so he sent me the info.

If I pass on the car I will have todd give the info to the next person.

If all is as he described I am ordering though most likely.

carguy19

Established Member
2 days no return call from guy.

Still waiting guys.

If I dont take it I promise I will PM you guys.

Users who are viewing this thread