UPR install in 45 minutes

SNKBITE

Established Member
Yea, I know I am pounding my own chest, but thats all the longer it took me today to install the UPR quadrant and firewall adjuster.
Hardest part was getting under the dash with the seat in the car, but I am hard headed so I left it in. I did however loose one of the spring clips from the bottom shaft , but I had an extra in the garage so no problem there.
I used the top location on the quadrant, not the center one as a lot of others here seem to be able to use.
Took it for a little test drive and really like the flexibility of being able to adjust the pedal where it fits you best. I set it about 2" from the top and it is much better than the factory set up.
All I have left to do before the track opens March 20th, is install the Maximum Motor Sports IRS bushings and 14mm bolts.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Have heard some horror stories about quandrant installs.....glad it's possible to get it done efficiently and correctly without a ton of hassle....

unit213

Bone Stock
Established Member
It's actually a very easy install. It took me forever though since there's not a whole lot of room to work with the seat in.

BigBeez03

MASH PAST >
Established Member
I see no point in this mod, my clutch/pedal feels fine from the factory. However, I would like to drive one with the mod to feel the diff.

Users who are viewing this thread