UPR K-member and A-arms

quick95gt

Established Member
How much for the kmember/arms plus coilover setup? Shipping to 63010 Missouri. Would this work on a 95 GT?

mongo57988

Established Member
if you have the coil overs im interested, shipping would be to 37769. The I think the 5.0 K frame is different, but dont hold me to that. get me a price with shipping and pay pal to 37769 if you have the coil overs

PGreenSVT

Established Member
Mongo...I'll be working in the garage tomorrow so if I find the coil over kit that came with it I'll let you know. I know where the springs are.

PGreenSVT

Established Member
Mongo, I do have the coil over kit complete except for the Torrington bearings. Springs are QA1 12" 175-350 progressives. I will throw them in for my original price of $400. Let me know if you are interested.

fourvalvegt

Established Member
the bearings are available at most auto parts stores you just need to get the part numbers from upr or someone. i used to have them

Black96SVT

Dont Give Up
Established Member
Hey I know I have been responding in and out
but I have been having getting my factory K member on over the LTs so I have to talk to my parents to see if they will let it be a christmas gift haha. really need a diff K member
I can let you know tonight or tom. morning
how much to ship to 08826?

PGreenSVT

Established Member
Hey I know I have been responding in and out
but I have been having getting my factory K member on over the LTs so I have to talk to my parents to see if they will let it be a christmas gift haha. really need a diff K member
I can let you know tonight or tom. morning
how much to ship to 08826?

I told Mongo I would ship it for $375 so I will extend the same to you since he hasn't responded. Let me know if it works out.

Users who are viewing this thread