UPR O/R X and Mac CB Video

gtpowered4.6l

Established Member
Video sucks. I just did this one really quick to make sure I had all of the software installed correctly. Sorry about the wind. I absolutely love this exhaust combo. Its got an old school sound with new school pizaaz:banana:
[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=PKQnXGqd11I"]YouTube - New Exhaust UPR X and Mac Flowpath[/ame]

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
another FTW for that setup! It seriously sounds fantastic, it actually sounds better when you hear it outside the car.

gtpowered4.6l

Established Member
The exhaust sounds 10 times better in person. Everyone nowadays swears by straight through design and for a long time I did. I had Bassani, Borla, and magnaflow. I heard
1meanstang's exhaust on mach1registry and sold my magnaflow cb the same day. There is nothing about this exhaust I dont like. Inside the car it has practically no drone. Best part about it all is that this is the cheapest exhaust combo you can get basically!!!!

Slow mustang :(
Established Member
Color does not matter.

The durablack coating was outlawed by CA perhaps due to it being of a paint nature and all MAC systems now come in the original silver coating beginning ~6 months ago.

btw, sounds sweet!!

Smacked_in_ATL

Stock!
Established Member
^^When I bought my cat-back, I would have gone MAC, but they were selling the durablack. I didn't like it, so I was making sure they discontinued it.

Users who are viewing this thread