UPR O/R X-Pipe and Bassani Catback VID INSIDE!

HoustonGT

Established Member
Hey guys. I used my buddy's digital camera to make 2 quick vids of the car.
Its the UPR O/R X-Pipe combined with the Bassani catback (no baffles). You can't see much because its dark, but you can definitely hear it. The revving video doesnt sound too good cuz my friend was standing a bit too close. I promise a few new vids by the end of the week and in daylight too since i got a camera now.

Tell me what you think and i hope think helps some of you make up your mind. BTW, its louder in person :D

Click here to watch 00-GT-UPR-OR-X-Pipe-and-Bassani-Catback-drive-away

Click here to watch 00-GT-UPR-OR-X-Pipe-and-Bassani-Catback-Rev

speedofsound

Centrifuged
Established Member
HoustonGT said:
Thanks man. Im hoping it gets alot louder with BBK Longtube Headers and some VT Stage 1 or 262 Comp Cams

hahaha, oh it will .......it will :thumbsup:

HoustonGT

Established Member
1999CobraR said:
did u move your spoiler back as well??
Of course :thumbsup:...almost 2 inches. I was also granny shifting it so the exhaust could pop and crackle a bit between shifts

HoustonGT

Established Member
nxstang said:
Sounds sweet I see you were obeying that 30mph sign LOL.
Hey hey, it was 35mph! lol
I chose that road because as you can see its not exactly busy and the subdivision on the left has no street that comes out onto that road...The brick wall goes all the way and no side streets on the other side either :-D
Too bad a guy ran out to get my plates from a little dinky business on that road on my way back from that run. I asked him what the problem was and he ran back in

Users who are viewing this thread