Ups

Wraith_2006

Established Member
Brought me my SFC's and my wheel studs today.... what nice people they are....and now the project can continue

RedTwilight

Shinigami Akakage
Established Member
I was driving down the highway going home after work one day and saw a FedEx truck backing his way down the opposite side shoulder. A few hundred feet after that was a box in the middle of the road! I hope it wasn't someone's fine crystal dishware! LOL

crash549

kill whitey
Established Member
theres no way they would get away with throwing my package. i'm like a little kid on christmas waiting outside for it.

95gtpa

Established Member
F*** Ups.......but most of the time they are not bad......just when you order 2 day shipping and its still not here :(

MR.ADAMS

Established Member
I also love UPS, so far this week I've gotten about 4 packages for various things. Nothing gets me gitty like a kid again like when I hear that diesel rumbling outside of my house. Not to mention when I buy things online I always get a stellar deal when compared to brick and mortar shopping. Amazon, Newegg, and Slickdeals FTW!

If you guys are doing two-day shipping it's best to confirm that the company you're ordering from can ship the item same day, if not, you're wasting that extra money. If they haven't got your item in stock or they are back ordered they will have to gather everything before it ships out. 9 times out of 10 it's not the shipping company running late with your package.

Last edited:

C O 13 R A

Crazy Arms
Established Member
I also love UPS, so far this week I've gotten about 4 packages for various things. Nothing gets me gitty like a kid again like when I hear that diesel rumbling outside of my house. Not to mention when I buy things online I always get a stellar deal when compared to brick and mortar shopping. Amazon, Newegg, and Slickdeals FTW!

If you guys are doing two-day shipping it's best to confirm that the company you're ordering from can ship the item same day, if not, you're wasting that extra money. If they haven't got your item in stock or they are back ordered they will have to gather everything before it ships out. 9 times out of 10 it's not the shipping company running late with your package.

X1

Also, if your guaranteed timed package is late, you can get a partial or full refund either straight from the carrier or the shipper.

HandsomeRob

Established Member
The worst is when you have something shipped next day air and your the last stop of the mother ****ing day. Brown truck rolls up at 7pm!!
That's aggrivating!

Chris _Scott

NA FTW
Established Member
I would like to see the fedex/ups guy throw one of my boxes...they're almost always very large, awkward shaped, and extremely heavy.

Shifty Powers

The Shifty Mobile
Established Member
lol i dont think they would ever throw things in my area.. always someone around. And i usually make sure someone is home when it comes.

LOL woulda been hard with the last things i bought. Swaybars. and the day my 2-24'' monitors came.. i was on the porch before the guy even got out of the truck.. plus i figured itd save him and me some trouble with trying to hold back my dogs.

Last few packages have come USPS.. <-- god there tracking sucks!!!

Last edited:

Machran

Magna member
Established Member
For the record. There are 2 types of next day air. One is guaranteed by 10:30 am. The other is next day air saver. It's only guaranteed by the end of the next day.

Users who are viewing this thread