Upstate NY/Northeast Tuners for KB Set-Up????

dsm2cobra

Established Member
I live in upstate NY near Watkins Glen/Corning/Elmira area. I am looking to get my car tuned in mid-end August. The current plan is to tow it to Amazon in NC since its 1hr from my bro's house and Rick has tuned my car with Eaton upper only pulley before. I now have a KB Mammoth twin screw, long-tubes and full return fuel set-up. Are ther any good tuners within 3 hours? Trying to research other options.

HFBPA889

BOOST MAKES ME HAPPY!!!
Established Member
Adam Marrer at POPS Racing is close to you, he is in Rochester, NY. Adam is without a doubt one of the best tuners of Mustangs in the country, he is tuning genius and has his own tuning software that he sells worldwide (POPS Racing). I highly recommend you call him. Oh yeah, did I mention he is one of like 3 tuners that actually tune for Ford during R&D.

Last edited:

LGHTEMUP

WHIPPLE INSIDE
Established Member
go to JLP IN PA..
HE DID MY LIGHTNING HAD700HP
DID MY COBRA AND HAS 700HP..
JOHN LOVES THESE MOTORS..

you are probably 2hrs away..

03' White Snake

Established Member
My 2.8 KB is tuned by Pete at Performance Dyno. Great guy and very knowledgeable about these cars. Its worth the ride.

Danno44

Squatchin
Established Member
Just to throw it out there. You don't have to go anywhere. You can have a remote tune sent to you from any number of top tuners and never have to leave town. Works just as good without any of the hassle of traveling. Ive done it multiple times with great results.

Users who are viewing this thread