Upstate NY Summer BBQ

Biggieman

03-04 parts for sale
Established Member
not even an hour really.....
we are gonna meet up about 5 miles north of albany and all drive up together if you are interested

1967eleanor

factory spoiler delete yo
Established Member
Biggieman said:
not even an hour really.....
we are gonna meet up about 5 miles north of albany and all drive up together if you are interested

yea directions to our meeting spot is on the first page of the spring GTG thread

1967eleanor

Established Member
ok i have my friend greg coming too he has a 2nd gen lighting he said he can bring charcole/ cooking supplies

ugotbit03

4.6 ways to waste money
Established Member
Guys edit the fist post with a list of whos comming and what they are bringing. I will hopefully be able to make it, just installed my MM frame connectors and still need to install my lower,rad and intercooler. The only thin k I might have a problem with getting time for the tune...

1967eleanor

Established Member
ugotbit03 said:
Guys edit the fist post with a list of whos comming and what they are bringing. I will hopefully be able to make it, just installed my MM frame connectors and still need to install my lower,rad and intercooler. The only thin k I might have a problem with getting time for the tune...

TTT

Biggieman

03-04 parts for sale
Established Member
ugotbit03 said:

i know, i already forgot what i was supposed to bring!!!!:shrug:

Biggieman

03-04 parts for sale
Established Member
wheels? whipple?? what are you guys talking about???

i was talkin about my new civic....:rockon:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread