URGENT door skin install

tigerwoods

Established Member
i can not get this thing back on. i have already ripped a chunck off the top near the tweeter. the foam on the inside is falling off too. i wish it just had the plastic screws, like every other car in the world. i cant get all of the brackets to fit in the holes at one. any tips or do i need to go to ford and have them do it? please help :bash: :fm:

SickBlackMach

Throttling back
Established Member
I took mine off a few times on my mach1... you have to be gently agressive... If those tabs break, the door panel will just rattle alot when you drive around.
Best thing to do is, just have paitence, shine a light back there and look at what might be hitting. The one thing I always forgot to do was toake the interior door lock knob off.

03yllwguy

Daily driven since 2003
Established Member
First off, before you try to install it make SURE your switches are plugged in (hope I'm not stating the obvious). I had my wife help brace the panel against the door as I went around it and kinda aligned each side of it's tabs up till they all lined up and the panel plopped in the slots. I would try to have someone help you.

Users who are viewing this thread