!!! URGENT NOTICE !!! BEWARE !!!

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
Hahaha, hey, look at the pics on the ebbay ad esqeddy just posted. Look at the second pic of the motor, that not even the motor they are pretending to sell. Thats just a promo picture from SVT!! Haha

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
Caveat Emptor, indeed, on the 2nd link.
1. The price is too low.
2. There's not any info about the engine circumstances. Why are they selling it?
3. $100 shipping anywhere in the U.S.? Give me a break.

On the first link, isn't it Federal mail fraud violations to e-mail false info. about a product?

esqeddy

VENUMUS
Established Member
My name is John Edwin Morrison.....Eddy to my friends! :)

Oh yea, this is all kinda criminal violations of both federal and state laws. If this guy is caught, he would serve time.

shit!! so you guys are saying the Cobra engine I bought from that guy for my Durango isn't coming after all???

:cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying:

esqeddy

VENUMUS
Established Member
I really hope they bust the sorry sack of trash.

Think about it. This guy has targeted us. That's right, he's trying to scam the typical person that you are likely to find right here. That's you and me and others just like us. Now i've grown quite fond of this place and the people in it. So, I say we help look after each other. When we see someone like this that smells fishy, we air it out and figure out if its legit or not. If not....GET HIS ASS BUSTED!!!

It really pisses me off that 2 or 3 or maybe even more poor hard working honest americans that wanna have a nice ride got taken by this peice of crap.

:mj: :mj: :mj: :mj: :mj:

Users who are viewing this thread