USAF 13E6 Promotions

usafimj

Established Member
How are you guys feeling about the reduction from 22% last year to 15% selection rate this year. Hoping my names on that list. Been an E-5 for 4yrs now. Ready for that next step.

Marc

Established Member
The percentages are definitely dropping. When I made TSgt (Back in the day), the promotion rate was 11.2%. SSgt was even worse, 9.8%.

Good luck to those who tested!

Riddick

MERICA
Established Member
WEll I'm #3349. :))))))

Congrats on getting Tech!! Im not sure if you are married or not but the difference between Staff and Tech BAH is huge in the DC area!! It was a rough year, I have two troops who tested their first time and our career field was PFE only. Once scored a 79.xx and one scored a 81.xx and neither got a line number.

MrSteve

Established Member
My career field went up from 317 to 334. I scored 80/80 on both tests. 347 total. w00t.

Haha, no I'm divorced, I will stay that way for a ****ing while too LOL

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
The percentages are definitely dropping. When I made TSgt (Back in the day), the promotion rate was 11.2%. SSgt was even worse, 9.8%.

Good luck to those who tested!

Just found out a few days ago that my Nephew passed his TSgt exam this go round.

edited to add: and his name is on the promotion roster ... which is very cool. AF TIMES says 15% down from 25% in 2012.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread