USC Trojans #1!

03cobrablack

Where is the KABOOM ????
Established Member
Looks like a split national championship again. Wasn't the BCS supposed to keep that from happening? WE NEED A PLAYOFF in DIV1 football NOW...........

vortechlx

Join My 8 Week Program
Established Member
Originally posted by 03cobrablack
Looks like a split national championship again. Wasn't the BCS supposed to keep that from happening? WE NEED A PLAYOFF in DIV1 football NOW...........

Settle it on the field not on a computer I vote playoffs all the way!

LBguy

must get stronger!
Established Member
Originally posted by STAMPEDE3
Doesn't USCs trophy say Rose Bowl? I don't think it says National Champion! We will see that on the 4th.
ooo, i see you're from louisiana :rolleyes:
everyone knows that usc is the rightfull national champion. they should be the only national champion, but since those stupid bcs computers f'd up, they'll only be co-champions. even the announcer today called today's game "the real championship" and called the game on the 4th the "computer championship". also mentioned how both lsu and oklahoma were both lucky that they didn't have to play usc. i totally agree with that, either oklahoma or lsu would have got their asses handed to them.

http://college.espn.go.com/ncf/index

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Congrats to USC and USC fans. Really took it to my boys in Blue today. I was hoping for a closer contest, but they just looked flat out there. Good job.

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
Originally posted by LBguy
ooo, i see you're from louisiana :rolleyes:
everyone knows that usc is the rightfull national champion. they should be the only national champion, but since those stupid bcs computers f'd up, they'll only be co-champions. even the announcer today called today's game "the real championship" and called the game on the 4th the "computer championship". also mentioned how both lsu and oklahoma were both lucky that they didn't have to play usc. i totally agree with that, either oklahoma or lsu would have got their asses handed to them.

http://college.espn.go.com/ncf/index
I'll agree the BCS sucks and It should be USC and LSU in the sugar bowl, But that ain't happening so, Your trophy STILL says Rose bowl. J/K
In reality I would have loved to see LSU/USC but to say we would have had our asses handed to us is uh pretty much a stupid comment, Both had great seasons but even you must admit LSU beat some damm good and highly ranked teams.
So in closing, congrats on todays victory and lets call a truce, and say it would have been a good game to see and wait till next year.

wannastang93

Canes Fan!!!!
Established Member
Originally posted by 03cobrablack

totally agree, the bcs is full of shit...and by the way lets go cane!!!!! wide right:thumbsup:

SHOspazz92

Established Member
Yo Adam :Thumbsup: I Watched the game today with my whole family, jordan of course is in AZ (Being whipped by shea :) ), but his mom (as well as the whole family) is a USC Nut, i swore i could have gone deaf sitting in the same room when a TD Was scored, Some real dedicated USC Fans my family is.

LBguy

must get stronger!
Established Member
Originally posted by STAMPEDE3
I'll agree the BCS sucks and It should be USC and LSU in the sugar bowl, But that ain't happening so, Your trophy STILL says Rose bowl. J/K
In reality I would have loved to see LSU/USC but to say we would have had our asses handed to us is uh pretty much a stupid comment, Both had great seasons but even you must admit LSU beat some damm good and highly ranked teams.
So in closing, congrats on todays victory and lets call a truce, and say it would have been a good game to see and wait till next year.
:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread