Used Throrrtle Body or Heat Exchanger

kput

Established Member
I've got an L&M 72mm for sale. 450 shipped. I think it'll work with the whipple?

Willie

Established Member
My 72 required absolutely no tuning. Nor did my 66 which preceded it. Just an FYI.... I tune my own cars. if a "tuner" says he won't mess with it, the real story is he won't take the TIME to mess with it.

booman2101

Established Member
Ordered the parts already... Yeah I'm questioning my mechanic... QUESTION!! I have 2007 Shelby gt500... its in the shop Getting a 3.4l whipple put on as we speak and I pick it up today. I want to know the estimated RWHP it will make.
1st RUN
dyno 2 hours ago: Temp outside in Texas 103 degrees = 3.4l Whipple, Steeda cold air intake, off road borla exhaust, Aux idiler pulley, & of course a tune.. it made 630rwhp...

on Monday the $500 AFCO double pass heat exchanger, 160degree thermostat, and a 65mm cobra jet throotle body... how much rwhp do yall expect on Monday with the new dyno, tune & cooling parts????

1st usa car

Established Member
i have no idea about whipple specs --- but I know people are going to need to know which pulley you are running? = thus, how much psi you will be running.

Users who are viewing this thread