Using AN fittings and SS hose with Even Flow Cooling Mod

speeddemon2000

Established Member
Not stainless steel but looks stock!!

4327f061.jpg

9e11dbf5.jpg

4273fbfc.jpg

Where did this crossover pipe come from? This isn't part of the even flow cooling mod?

black 10th vert

Established Member
Where did this crossover pipe come from? This isn't part of the even flow cooling mod?

As said, it is welded into a stock crossover. If you look at the op's list it is the second part he lists (after the Evenflow kit). I machined my own, but you should be able to order them through some place like Lethal, or Summit.

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
Looks good Brian. I see you have the old Whipple. That's the old Lysholm 2.3. :rockon:

While I do like the idea of welding in the fitting and using AN fittings, I don't like all the room the hose takes up running it under and behind the blower.

I prefer to run the crossover behind the heads if I had to choose.

black 10th vert

Established Member
New set-up looks sweet Brian, first time I've seen it.

Thanks Brad. :beer: Not quite as flashy as the polished setup, but still kind of mean looking in all black.;-) Now all of the bling is on the inside, where it doesn't show.
002-12.jpg

001-12.jpg

Looks good Brian. I see you have the old Whipple. That's the old Lysholm 2.3. :rockon:

While I do like the idea of welding in the fitting and using AN fittings, I don't like all the room the hose takes up running it under and behind the blower.

I prefer to run the crossover behind the heads if I had to choose.

Hi Kevin, Yes, you are correct. I had the whole thing rebuilt because it was dropped on it's snout by usps, and made some bearing noise on the initial startup.:nonono: It's perfect now, though, and I have it set up for 18psi with a 3" upper, and the stock lower.

I agree with you on the more stealth plumbing of the other style, but I wasn't planning to drop the trans anytime in the foreseeable future, so I went with this style. I figured if it must show, I wanted it to look cool. The spliced in, multiple hose clamp look just didn't do it for me.;-)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread