Using Different Eaton Superchargers

swoosh_stang

I'm not evil, Trust Me
Established Member
So I was wondering, has anyone tried using the GT500 supercharger or the new Eaton TVS Supercharger on a terminator?

I was thinking that the Larger GT500 Supercharger should be good for a small boost and if you could get one as a take off from a GT500 and then get it ported, it might be a pretty decent upgrade.

Also, I know there is a TVS kit that increase the GT500's power by over 100hp, is there one for the Terminators?

LS1PUSSOUT

Banned
would the blower bolt up to the cobra intercooler/lower manifold? Also isnt the snout length alot different? Seems like youd probably need a custom snout. Id get a used whipple...

swoosh_stang

I'm not evil, Trust Me
Established Member
would the blower bolt up to the cobra intercooler/lower manifold? Also isnt the snout length alot different? Seems like youd probably need a custom snout. Id get a used whipple...

Those are basically the questions I have, I was wondering what would need to be changed.

Wratchet

HP+RacingXMods/Pay=Broke
Established Member
inlet is on the wrong side and I talked to Tousley no plans as of yet to Make a TVS for the terminator........and believe the snout is longer.....not sure if it will mate up to lower intake

Users who are viewing this thread