Utah dealer, too good to be true?

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
I'm opportunistically looking for a Carrera or Targo 4S. If these were real world prices I'd have 2 already. Not sure how they are scamming people, but they definitely are.

Under the "About Us" menu selection, there isn't any info. Just a Contact Us.

@SID297
I have never seen this statement on a website before:

IMG_5340.jpeg

Blackoyote

Established Member
Lol, how can this be taken slightly seriously. Clearly a scam to collect deposits on their 'super excellent' priced vehicles.

Annoying thing, these are the comp prices dumbasses use to compare for real things, because they're delusional enough to think they're real vehicles lol.

Established Member
Half the ballers on SVT have their own alphabet handlers and yet the feds cant seem to put this kind of crap out of business. Its like they want you scammed.

JaCobro

Luke 10:19
Established Member
Premium Member
I think it is a legit used car dealership in Utah. Their website may have been hacked. But looks correct right now. It’s not showing any of those high end cars anymore, and that Los angeles address and phone number are gone.

Google maps does show this dealership in Utah.
IMG_7765.png

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I think it is a legit used car dealership in Utah. Their website may have been hacked. But looks correct right now. It’s not showing any of those high end cars anymore, and that Los angeles address and phone number are gone.

Google maps does show this dealership in Utah.
View attachment 1794638

I was gonna say the same thing. Google street view does indeed show a building there.

Prices on the website do seem realistic too now.

berg auto.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread