v6 stang kill

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
this is going to be a lame post, but i thought it was kind of funny. i was just cruising home from work the other day on a 2 lane road when a '96ish mustang pulled up on my ass, riding it hard. anyways the road up ahead turned into a 4 lane divided highway, and this loser whips around me to 'teach me a lesson' ricer style. only the light up ahead turns red, and i realize that this is a v6, and not a GT.
to top it off, the four occupants were all dolled up to go 'clubbing', and must have been in a hurry to grind each other on the dance floor. normally, i would drive off and mind my own business (i was driving my work car--1990 grand prix with 130k miles on it), but i was pissed off that the car wasn't a v8, and these losers rode my ass so hard.
i knew they were going to go for it, so when the light turned green, i floored it. i chirped the tires hard from a standstill and took off like a grandpa late for bingo. by 40mph i had 1 car length, and by 65mph when i shut it down i had 2. what a pathetic race, yet for some reason that win was more satisfying than some of the races in my cobra. i realize my win came from the fact that the other car had four oversized cream puffs in it.
i gave him a thumbs up anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread